5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

first tatoo you guys should like it

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 10:18 PM
moterhead
1st Gear Member

Default RE: first tatoo you guys should like it

I think all tats are stupid. I've been ridin Harleys for 50 years and still don't have any. Why pay somebody a bunch of money to put something on you, then pay someone else even more to take it off? My son-in-law has a bunch of 'em and would dearly love to not have 'em. He's got 'em on the backs of his hands & he's got a professional job where they aren't appropriate. Having those removed. He has to wear long sleeve shirts year round to cover 'em up. But, JOIBO.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:14 AM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moterhead

I think all tats are stupid. I've been ridin Harleys for 50 years and still don't have any. Why pay somebody a bunch of money to put something on you, then pay someone else even more to take it off? My son-in-law has a bunch of 'em and would dearly love to not have 'em. He's got 'em on the backs of his hands & he's got a professional job where they aren't appropriate. Having those removed. He has to wear long sleeve shirts year round to cover 'em up. But, JOIBO.
I kind of have to agree with moterhead. Even though I have been getting tats since the early 90s..if I had to go back I probably never would have started getting them...

I have a very professional job and have been at my company for 11 years now and only a few people even know I have them....

My advice is to keep them on your arms and shoulders/back above short sleeve length if you need to be professional or just do whatever you want and get them anywhere if that makes you happy...

They are also VERY ADDICTIVE-beware
Old 01-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Milton
3rd Gear Member

Looks good, i like the sounds of the otherone go for it, definatly agree with addicting. The stretching really all depends on location and style of tattoo tribal tats actually strech wellfrom my experience they just kinda continue to wrap around whatever its on, my need a few holes touched up. The shoulder blades arent pleasent theres a few spots that hurt the spine mainly (that was where the most detailed part of mine was)and the tips of the shoulder blades, but the worst one ivehade donewas the my rib cage, from waist to just under the arm pit