5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Lookie what I did

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 09:53 PM
92cobra
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Lookie what I did

nice job on the install and they look a lot better.

Question, my headlights currently look like your older ones, do you HONESTLY see a difference driving at night? Are your lights brighter or do they just look cleaner.

Im thinking about buying a real actual hid kit for my fox because i need BRIGHT lights while driving, thanks.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 92cobra

nice job on the install and they look a lot better.

Question, my headlights currently look like your older ones, do you HONESTLY see a difference driving at night? Are your lights brighter or do they just look cleaner.

Im thinking about buying a real actual hid kit for my fox because i need BRIGHT lights while driving, thanks.
they are brighter than before, the light doesnt get diffused by the clouded plastic. tho my pass side is not aimed 100% right (was getting late...) it made so much of a difference, especially where I live... there is all of 1 or 2 street lights...

NY,
they werent too bad to install, they were held on by 11 and 10 mm nuts that were in a decently accessable spot for an open end or small ratchet to reach. the only ones that were a biatch were the indicator lights, the actual headlights and corner lights were cake...

z24stang
do it try to snag that sucker for as low as he will let it go for..., mine isnt acually a 7up car, tho it is close, it is a beautiful color especially when accentted by the white top and seats(for the 7up, the dash and console too, mine is gray)

Ive gotten nothing but compliments for my car, well, except for that dude who thought his sunfire could beat me.

thanks for the compliments, If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll snag a pic of her in the daylight, plus I just gave her a long deserved bath at the local pay and spray... she needed it... prolly tuesday or wednesday after work I'l wipe the top down again with my cleaner and armorall the interior
Old 01-06-2008, 10:53 PM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

Looks MUCH better than before
Old 01-07-2008, 01:59 AM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

ah, doesnt sound bad....my friends dad is bitchin because their 87's are absolutely boned, and need replacement.