5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Want input from ALL mustang enthusiests...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 02:55 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Default Want input from ALL mustang enthusiests...

I posted this in the 5.0 section because I guess it's where it belongs but I would appreciate input from all you MF bro's and sisters. What would you pay, or if you're not a fox afficianado, what is a mint foxbody worth where you live? When I say mint I mean lowmile (50K), second owner, mild mods ( full bolt on car with handling mods and 3.55's), stored in heated garage in winter, no rips, no dings, no paint fade, arctic silver '93 notch 5 spd. It's more or less the same as it rolled out of the factory in '93 except it has the bolt ons, gears, and suspension workand sits on polished ponies (custom widened to accomodate bigger boots in the back without spillover) and is badge delete save the "blue oval" badge on the left side of the trunk lid. Other than that she'sgold Jerry, GOLD!!! What's she worth in your neck of the woods?
Old 02-25-2008, 03:18 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Want input from ALL mustang enthusiests...

Did I offend?? BTW the car is not for sale and I am a Canadian member. I'm just trying to get an idea as I notice stang prices are swayed massive between here and The U.S. Also foxes in ultra nice condition are becoming quite rare here and I'm just wondering if that is helping owners garner higher prices at sale time. Anyone???
Old 02-25-2008, 04:16 AM
lxman1
4th Gear Member

I haven't really priced them here in my area. There was a low mile 93 GT on Ebay the other day for about 18K. It wasn't that much new I don't think.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:20 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

You mean as new as mine? When you say "not as new" you mean it had more than 50K miles?
Old 02-25-2008, 04:51 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Meh, maybeyou guys don't know 5/8ths of f vck all...37 views and nothing but a spare **** at a party...
Old 02-25-2008, 07:19 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

your not gonna get an answer with an attitude like that and here is your answer:[sm=ttiwwp.gif]now do you have a clue why you have 37 views and only a few replies..and your ride is not worth 18k maybe if it were a true cobra...but without pics just a guesstament...9-11 k maybe
Old 02-25-2008, 08:55 AM
LTnone
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Baddog

Meh, maybeyou guys don't know 5/8ths of f vck all...37 views and nothing but a spare **** at a party...
1) you're expecting answers within the hour, settle down. Things don't work like that here. EDIT: make that 20 minutes. dee de dee
2) you're a ********.
3) maybe that's why you aren't getting any answers, and sure as hell aren't getting one from me.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 AM
87greyghost
1st Gear Member

Most i would pay for a 93 here in mississippi in that condition is arond 8-10k. 1 because im a cheap *** who likes everthing cheaper than it supposed to be and 2 because its 14 years old and i dont care if it only has 50k miles on it there still might be something wrong with it you never know till you look over it from bumper to bumper TWICE.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LTnone

ORIGINAL: Baddog

1) you're expecting answers within the hour, settle down. Things don't work like that here. EDIT: make that 20 minutes. dee de dee
2) you're a ********.
3) maybe that's why you aren't getting any answers, and sure as hell aren't getting one from me.
1) It was a little sarcasm trying to illicit a reaction, get some insight, and have a little fun.
2) Get bent, I wouldn't cross the street to **** on you if you were on fire.
3) I'm pretty sure the sun will set and rise without your input sogo ahead and punish me with your silence, I've got my big boy underpants on.
4) Thanks for dropping by...
Old 02-25-2008, 11:59 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

hey baddog calm down.

people volunteer to answer your question. in other words if they dont feel like posting if they dont feel like it; it means your not going to get a reply

Quick Reply: Want input from ALL mustang enthusiests...