5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

I swear lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:01 PM
88convertman
1st Gear Member

Default I swear lol

You know i never seen a forum where there are so many A** holes i swear!! there are alot of you that dont answer questions or give back a messed up rude answer granted i posted somthing here that was suppose to be in the forsale section but i wasnt trying to sell it in here but was telling people that im glad that i am so you didnt have to delete it PRO50SC why do you have to be a DIC* about it first off you couldve just moved it for me and told me yeah its in the wrong spot but be a *** about it. What crawled up your tight ***. Who likes to be on a cool forum where there are *** holes? Just because you guys know alittle more then others dont make you god **** i hope to see you on the road one day. so i can ram My mustang right up your *** PRO50SC you have a bad *** aditude....... You dont have many friends dont you or are you mad at your dad and take it on other people. whats wrong your daddy play with your little pp as a kid? scum bag
Old 03-26-2008, 08:13 PM
ACE
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I swear lol

First you would have to catch Bernie.
Second he is the most mellow nicest guy you can meet so he deletes one of your post you get all bent out of shape and try to e-thug it and trash talk him? way to be a winner...

Old 03-26-2008, 08:18 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ohh you shouldn't **** PRO off or he'll delete your ability to post here period...and your pissed about having a post deleted??as for ramming your mustang up pro's ace?? doubt you'd ever get close enough to read his license plate......but really just settle down I've never seen Pro be rude crude or obnoxious...on the other hand you creating this post about him is a good way to get booted from a forum...read the rules sonny!![>:]
Old 03-26-2008, 08:37 PM
88convertman
1st Gear Member

First off guys i dont care about being booted and im not trying to "ethug" him im just saying people post here and through out the trime ive been in here i have seen many times people would belittle some one else because its a stupid question or wrong posting. Dude theres plenty of other sites i can join. I just think they could be a little nicer in here. Let him delete me from here it would just make me go else where probally more friendly site and by the way i had a 90 thunderbird SC that would make his car look like it was standing still kicking 23 psi threw a 6 cyl that would make a 8cylder mustang guy want to sell his car well if this is the end of me here fairwell my fellow mustangers and i leave you to these ****s
Old 03-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Hollister Hoodlum
4th Gear Member

Real mature.

See, you made yourself look like a jack*ss instead of PRO.

So bye bye have fun.

This is by far the friendliest mustang forum i have come across. which is why i still post here.

So take your highschool drama behavior somewhere else. And do yourself a favor and grow up.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:44 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: 88convertman

First off guys i dont care about being booted and im not trying to "ethug" him im just saying people post here and through out the trime ive been in here i have seen many times people would belittle some one else because its a stupid question or wrong posting. Dude theres plenty of other sites i can join. I just think they could be a little nicer in here. Let him delete me from here it would just make me go else where probally more friendly site and by the way i had a 90 thunderbird SC that would make his car look like it was standing still kicking 23 psi threw a 6 cyl that would make a 8cylder mustang guy want to sell his car well if this is the end of me here fairwell my fellow mustangers and i leave you to these ****s
guess you don't know what the SC in PRO50 stands for...and you've only been here a month it's the same else where NOOBS like you come on and talk smack to the people that have been here for a while...there is a such thing as etiquite.....sit back watch the show and be humble enough to learn from everyone... no one knows everything here and even I have learned stuff from memebers on here..we are all willing to help Pro is a moderater doing what is asked of him for free!! and that is enforcing the rules..what good are rules if they aren't obeyed or respected and or enforced....??? understand now???
Old 03-26-2008, 08:44 PM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

I dont get why you are still talking??? i mean get over it, if you do not like our forum then leave. PRO is probably one of the most helpful, nicest guys i have met/talked to on this forum, with lots of information to be shared. If you are looking for any kind of sympathy you are not going to find it talking like that.O and maybe you should go back to school and learn how to use punctuation.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:45 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

Since you feel this way you could have said what you needed to say in one mature sentence and then removed yourself from this forum. And if you have beef with someone you PM them instead of making it a public pissin match.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:47 PM
302army187
6th Gear Member

lol, wow, please someone delete this kid
Old 03-26-2008, 08:48 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: noob

and by the way i had a 90 thunderbird SC that would make his car look like it was standing still kicking 23 psi threw a 6 cyl that would make a 8cylder
key word of that sentence HAD, ill bet money on the fact it probably blew up

Pro50sc is probably one of the, if not THE nicest guy on this forum and his car would pass you 4 times before you knew what was happening if you raced him with your daddies mustang (i say daddies, because you are acting 12, and can probably back it up)

and btw, you have 61 posts, noone cares what you think, do, or say, your the one with a bad attitude, get the **** over it and gain some senority before you bash a mod.

MFers bash newbies on a regular basis, hell, we still make fun of quite a few regulars who have ****ed up, get over it.

Quick Reply: I swear lol