5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

what do you think car is worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Stanpower
4th Gear Member

Default what do you think car is worth?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-...QQcmdZViewItem

By going with what he said and l@@king at the photos the kelley blue book says in excellent condition $3225? What would be the most you would pay for this year car?
Old 04-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Stanpower
4th Gear Member

Default RE: what do you think car is worth?

Is the 91 stang a good year car to hold on too? anything special about this year?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:15 AM
00limited7
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle Description

Car is all original and stock, garaged, no rain, no winters, have indoor car cover, have leather case for sunroof, have owners manual with original warranty info, have netting for trunk, car has alarm, keyless entry, Cd Stereo, hurst shifter, have original radio, this car has not been beat or abused, there are no modifications to engine or transmission or exhaust, I am 3rd owner and 2nd owner was my uncle Joe Leonardi who lives up the street and can be present when car is picked up who alsobought the car with 20k, Body is straight paint is beautiful, there are two chips in the hood by the nose, driver side window squeaks when you put it down, and the sunroof has wind noise but does not leak, moblie one oil changes with original ford motorcraft filters only, (have receipts to prove) I have tons of pictures and am willing to take more for whom ever needs. This car is a great driver and head turnerand every time i bring it out some one always compliments on the condition no bull****, Feel free to Carfax. nothing to hide. Please serious bidders only...I have the right to end auction early due to car being forsale in my home town....buyer is responsible for pick up arrangements, or if need be shipping arrangements but with shipping you are responsible to figure everything out and i will drive it to where it has to go within reason...well good luck and winner will not be disappointed
Since when did ford put a gigantic hurst shifter in the mustang stock. All original ya right! $4500 tops....
Old 04-16-2008, 07:44 AM
hemi_04d
2nd Gear Member

I think it all depends on where you live. Around here when I was looking before I got mine, something like that would of gotten $6-7000 easy. I have also heard that near NYC for something like that you would get close to $10,000 if not more.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
TheHybrid
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 00limited7

Vehicle Description

Car is all original and stock, garaged, no rain, no winters, have indoor car cover, have leather case for sunroof, have owners manual with original warranty info, have netting for trunk, car has alarm, keyless entry, Cd Stereo, hurst shifter, have original radio, this car has not been beat or abused, there are no modifications to engine or transmission or exhaust, I am 3rd owner and 2nd owner was my uncle Joe Leonardi who lives up the street and can be present when car is picked up who alsobought the car with 20k, Body is straight paint is beautiful, there are two chips in the hood by the nose, driver side window squeaks when you put it down, and the sunroof has wind noise but does not leak, moblie one oil changes with original ford motorcraft filters only, (have receipts to prove) I have tons of pictures and am willing to take more for whom ever needs. This car is a great driver and head turnerand every time i bring it out some one always compliments on the condition no bull****, Feel free to Carfax. nothing to hide. Please serious bidders only...I have the right to end auction early due to car being forsale in my home town....buyer is responsible for pick up arrangements, or if need be shipping arrangements but with shipping you are responsible to figure everything out and i will drive it to where it has to go within reason...well good luck and winner will not be disappointed
Since when did ford put a gigantic hurst shifter in the mustang stock. All original ya right! $4500 tops....
I wouldn't worry about a Hurst shifter at all. Common mod, and doesn't effect the tranny. I'd say, looking at the pictures, that thing could go for 6k easily!
Old 04-16-2008, 10:24 AM
bighungrymatt
5th Gear Member

car is very clean, it could very easily go for $6k+
Old 04-16-2008, 10:56 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

Very clean nice choice...sticking with black? Stan...ill send you some more pics of the car when I have the build done...the motor should be going back into the car today. Good luck with the Fox
Old 04-16-2008, 11:05 AM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

I would say $6500 tops is what I would give for it....looks like a real nice fox.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:33 AM
98MustangGT46
5th Gear Member

Definetly could go for 6k. Around here some guys would ask like 8 for something like that.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Stanpower
4th Gear Member

Ya I been l@@king since last year when I sold you the sn95 I want a nice fox body the 93 cobra's are too pricey for me.I see your ride is coming along good! Good Luck and yes always black.I'll be back soon just need to find the right deal!

Quick Reply: what do you think car is worth?