5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

stang is messed up over crooked cops

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 01:20 PM
StangsR1
2nd Gear Member

Default stang is messed up over crooked cops

ok well the other day i was in the parking lot backing out and some A** hole cop ramed me in to the curp thinkin i was a drug dealer which there is a drug dealer around my way that has the same car as me and the same color well any way he told me to get out of the car and get down on my stomic so i did and then the cop came over put my right hand behind my back and then went for my left hand and his knee was on my shoulder so i coundnt put it behind my back so the cops starts beatin the sh** out of me he even broke his hand on the back of my head lol so any way my whole front bumper is tore off from hitting the curb my front right skinny is bent and the other side is chiped all of this cuz i was mistaked to be sombody elseand they tore my enterior out and my car was soken wet cuz it was pooring that day. so now i need a new front bumper and probily a new paitjob from the scrathes on the hood from were the stupid cop tryed oping the hood. so all to gether i spent the night in jail lol 12 hours in the hospital and a bad cacusion and abraisons to the face and leg all over nothing god there are crooket cops out there. sorry for the long post it just makes me so mad how cops are these days

oh does any one kno how to get musty smell out of the interior?? plzz help
Old 04-30-2008, 01:23 PM
hemi_04d
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: stang is messed up over crooked cops

I would see about having the dept pay for the damages. You hear about PD's busting in the doors of the wrong houses, and what not and they end up paying for the repairs. I sure as hell woule be talking to a lawyer if I were you.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Get a good lawyer and you'll be set for life! that's fukking bullshyt!!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
StangsR1
2nd Gear Member

yea tell me about it im sore all over and the cop didnt have nothing against me so he says i hit him so i have a asult on a cop whicht i never even touched him
Old 04-30-2008, 01:43 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

It should all be on camera too remember. Look into getting the squad car footage and you will be set. There should be a way to have them pay for the damage though if you are innocent, and it was mistaken identity. Good luck.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Hamutoff
3rd Gear Member

yeaaaaaah what a great way to treat a citizen, I thought it was to 'serve and protect' I dont see how they were serving or protecting anything, even if you WERE the drug dealer how is bashing you up and fuxing your car serving anybody? geeez maybe somebody put PCP into their doughnuts[>:][>:][:@][:@]
Old 04-30-2008, 02:00 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: speedstang06

It should all be on camera too remember. Look into getting the squad car footage and you will be set. There should be a way to have them pay for the damage though if you are innocent, and it was mistaken identity. Good luck.
On top of that, not sure where this happened but see it there were any security cameras in the area that might have caught this as well.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:03 PM
5.0 85 GT
3rd Gear Member

dude..get a big bottle of fabreeeze and ur alllll seett..but seriously thePD should pay for all of that, thats a little severe for mistaken identity..its ok if ur a drug dealer dude..haha jk..
Old 04-30-2008, 02:26 PM
StangsR1
2nd Gear Member

lol im only 17 i def dont do drugs or sell it lol
Old 04-30-2008, 02:41 PM
RODRIGUEZ
3rd Gear Member

They have to pay for it, no matter what.

Get a good lawyer and sue the bastards, believe me, after getting thousands you'll be happy all this happened to you

Quick Reply: stang is messed up over crooked cops