5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Just wanted to apologize

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 11:08 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by Stella94GT
wow cops on 94? thats a rare sight. anyways just so you know, the cops now search car sites like this one to try and find people telling a story like you just told lol for your own sake it should be deleted.
No it should stay for his own stupidity!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Rajun_Cajun
3rd Gear Member

You guys act like you have never street raced before. I agree it was dumb to evade the cops, and pretty f'd up to let someone else take the fall for it. But seriously, I'm sure that 99.9% of us on this forum have raced, or at least broke the tires loose on public streets before. Everybody should stop acting like they are a saint. Hell, I just got a ticket a few months ago for fishtailing. I didnt even mean to do it. The road was wet and we all know how our cars like to swing the rear end out. Especially when your running ET drag radials.

What I think was the stupidest thing for him to do was to come on here and broadcast it. If I had done someting like that, I for sure wouldnt come on here and tell everybody. I definately dont want that kind of attention brought on me.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:48 PM
redpony88
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Rajun_Cajun
You guys act like you have never street raced before. I agree it was dumb to evade the cops, and pretty f'd up to let someone else take the fall for it. But seriously, I'm sure that 99.9% of us on this forum have raced, or at least broke the tires loose on public streets before. Everybody should stop acting like they are a saint. Hell, I just got a ticket a few months ago for fishtailing. I didnt even mean to do it. The road was wet and we all know how our cars like to swing the rear end out. Especially when your running ET drag radials.

What I think was the stupidest thing for him to do was to come on here and broadcast it. If I had done someting like that, I for sure wouldnt come on here and tell everybody. I definately dont want that kind of attention brought on me.
thank you, i was hopin SOMEONE would step up and say this. like you said everyone acts as though they are saints on here never done ANY thing wrong.

i can't knock anyone for what he did. i've done it before myself, but not in quite awhile
Old 12-06-2008, 01:57 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by redpony88
thank you, i was hopin SOMEONE would step up and say this. like you said everyone acts as though they are saints on here never done ANY thing wrong.

i can't knock anyone for what he did. i've done it before myself, but not in quite awhile
So why didn't you?

And no, I have never street raced. Save it for the track. I would not want that on my head if something were to happen.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:01 PM
redpony88
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PRO50SC
So why didn't you?

And no, I have never street raced. Save it for the track. I would not want that on my head if something were to happen.
cause after my post i went to sleep....... and got up this morning to find everyone acting like saints for 3 pages. i just dont like when people act like hypocrites. YOU personally may not, but i'm sure MANY of the members on here have, even if many may deny it to avoid heat from the guys like ya'll
Old 12-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Rajun_Cajun
3rd Gear Member

Who knows, Pro may be one of the .01% on here that hasnt done it. he seems to be a pretty respectable guy, so I believe him if he says he hasnt.

The main point of this thread...... THE OP IS A RETARD. WHETHER IT BE FOR EVADING THE POLICE OR COMING ON HERE AND TALKING ABOUT IT. HE IS STILL A RETARD.

Either way we are all guilty of breaking the law in one way or the other. So I say we just drop this.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:29 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by Rajun_Cajun
Who knows, Pro may be one of the .01% on here that hasnt done it. he seems to be a pretty respectable guy, so I believe him if he says he hasnt.

The main point of this thread...... THE OP IS A RETARD. WHETHER IT BE FOR EVADING THE POLICE OR COMING ON HERE AND TALKING ABOUT IT. HE IS STILL A RETARD.

Either way we are all guilty of breaking the law in one way or the other. So I say we just drop this.
Exactly
Old 12-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Rajun_Cajun
3rd Gear Member

What? That you are honest, or he is a retard? LOL
Old 12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

LOL both actually but I had bolded what I was agreeing with.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Tberg725
3rd Gear Member

Ive street raced numerous times, tracks pretty far from where i live, but when i do race its not on a main road.

Quick Reply: Just wanted to apologize