5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Stella94GT
3rd Gear Member

^^sounds like you deserved it then because if someone eles did the could have cost thousands. depending on your debt it still might have lol

I got the pro kit from my gf and a american muscle gift card from my parents. im planning on doing new shocks/struts, cc plates, and lca by summer..mabye i can get rid of my 4x4 mustang
Old 12-26-2008, 11:38 AM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

I got my windows tinted for my car . A gift from my wife. She had the tint guy come to the house and had it done while I was at work. He did the job for $130. All windows done in 20%
Attached Thumbnails Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts-new-tint.jpg   Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts-new-tint-2.jpg   Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts-new-tint-3.jpg   Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts-new-tint-5.jpg   Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts-new-tint-6.jpg  

Old 12-26-2008, 11:38 AM
86HOGT
5th Gear Member

The only thing I've gotten for my car was from my girlfriend of 4 yours ago. She got me the 87-93 rear quarter windows.

This year nothing. In fact, my little brother just bought a 90 LX and I got hom a $15 gift certificate to 50resto. Yeah I'm broke...

My car has so much done to it that I would be the only one to know what to get for it, and that would be a radiator since it probbaly original and an electric fan setup. I got more stuff for my house I just bought in the spring which is much more valuable.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:41 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

Originally Posted by BlessedHellride
I got my windows tinted for my car . A gift from my wife. She had the tint guy come to the house and had it done while I was at work. He did the job for $130. All windows done in 20%
*4 months later*

"honey...could you sit down, there something we need to talk about..."

^^sounds like you deserved it then because if someone eles did the could have cost thousands. depending on your debt it still might have lol
they got a quote on all the work, it was going to be like 11k or something with materials. i think with them buying materials and me putting it in saved them about 4 grand or so.

she paid 2200, only about 3k left to go for myself this tax return should nearly wipe the slate clean i hope

Last edited by FivePointOhh; 12-26-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:41 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

[QUOTE=FivePointOhh;5784507]*4 months later*

It would be a blessing in disguise. Not anything to worry about that anyhow, the tinters ol lady is fine as hell. Not that my ol lady is a dog, she's not, but his ol lady is mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm YUMMY!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 06:09 PM
uenvyboykin
2nd Gear Member

I got a rear seat delete from the gf and a 100 dollar jegs gift certificate from her grandma who aparently likes me lol
Old 12-26-2008, 06:13 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

I didn't get anything for my car....I think I am done moding it for a while, time to just maintain it. I have been working on my pickup, and that got a roll pan and some driving lights. Next to come is a lift.....
Old 12-26-2008, 07:12 PM
calfroper_06
4th Gear Member

[QUOTE=BlessedHellride;5785239]
Originally Posted by FivePointOhh
*4 months later*

It would be a blessing in disguise. Not anything to worry about that anyhow, the tinters ol lady is fine as hell. Not that my ol lady is a dog, she's not, but his ol lady is mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm YUMMY!!!
you need to accidently put a little scratch in it then, and snap some shots of them re-tinting it lol, You know like a tech article
Old 12-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Milton
3rd Gear Member

i got a disconnect switch to finish off my battery relocate from my girlfriend, thats it is far as car things go.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:51 AM
cortlan
2nd Gear Member

yup... nothin for the car Sounds like I need to get a girlfriend though!... everyone's gettin stuff from their girlfriends...

Did however get a tv and stereo system! that was pretty cool... parents refuse to buy anything for my car... there reasoning is "you already spend to much on it"! whatever ... I don't think they'll ever learn! ha lol

Quick Reply: Christmas/ Holidays parts gifts