5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

sellin the fox

Old 04-20-2009, 05:42 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mstngsule68
trust me, i know my stuff so im up to speed. like i said. im just sick of people tryin to get gold for a penny. or so it seems. its like u said a good sofa is 2k. the tv we just got for the house alone was 1900 bucks. i mean a tv is the price of a car almost? i mean i know id spend the 2500bucks flat out right away if i found what i have..... just irritates me majorly....
Lets see the car. I can advise you, within reason what a particular car can fetch in the open market based on price and availabilty. I understand if you can't post pics, I still don't have the computer chops to show my beautiful simple bolt-on 'notch...
Old 04-20-2009, 05:46 AM
mstngsule68
4th Gear Member

sure heres the link... and obviously you can tell i havent washed it in a long time from the dust on it haha.. it just rained out so i should get some better pics up i think. https://mustangforums.com/forum/must...me-put-in.html
Old 04-20-2009, 05:55 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Your asking price seems about right for what she is. Almost every component under the hood is streaming orange due to rust. That must be one harsh climate you live in bro...
Old 04-20-2009, 05:58 AM
mstngsule68
4th Gear Member

wisconsin is horrible. the person before me didnt really take the best care of it, im tryin my best. kept it coverd with a custom fit for fox's. and stuff. i was thinkin. well i do work for a body shop. i should take some time and clean up the bay. and stuff and make it look nicer. think itll bump the price?
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 AM
mstngsule68
4th Gear Member

i mean it isnt a perfect car its like 22 years old. but it runs and drives fine. looks really good still. and yea like u said 2500 seems fair. thats what i thought...
Old 04-20-2009, 06:09 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

I'm Canadian if you didn't already notice my spelling of colour and other words. Even at $1.18 for your dollar there are better deals than that here. I mean this as a MF brother but whatever you have in that car, you ain't gettin' out. Foxes are rattly creak-boxes at the best of times. Those Wisconsin winters have shown their teeth on that GT. I hope you make money but it's solely my opinion that anyone looking for a fox is seeking longevity. Climate has imposed it's will on yours...
Old 04-20-2009, 06:12 AM
mstngsule68
4th Gear Member

i mean im gunna just take part of today and go through stuff. if it helps then it does. i mean im not askin for a billion dollars. like u said and i said. its a fair price. oh well. ill post pics of the course of today. hope u keep posted. imma go outside now and get to work.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:20 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

i mean im gunna just take part of today and go through stuff. if it helps then it does. i mean im not askin for a billion dollars. like u said and i said. its a fair price. oh well. ill post pics of the course of today. hope u keep posted. imma go outside now and get to work.
You seem like a nice bro, I hope you make some money on the sale. Most new fish, when confronted with negative feedback lash out with fvck you's. You seem grounded and cool. I'll watch for more of your posts. Best of luck on the sale. Cheers...
Old 04-20-2009, 06:41 AM
mstngsule68
4th Gear Member

thanks i appreciate it. my mom always said i was easy to deal with and a good heart. glad i have it. but i can get frustrated very easy when people try making me feel like im just tryin to screw them over. im not like that. i say it how it is and always have. i appreciate you bein cool and straight up. thanks for all the help! ill let u know how stuff goes. ill send pics when i get it cleaned up a little. sure needed a wash. and when i took those pics. and i just looked at it. it really looks worse in the pics. it isnt that bad when looking at it.... cya and ill talk to u later.....
Old 04-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

thanks i appreciate it. my mom always said i was easy to deal with and a good heart. glad i have it. but i can get frustrated very easy when people try making me feel like im just tryin to screw them over. im not like that. i say it how it is and always have. i appreciate you bein cool and straight up. thanks for all the help! ill let u know how stuff goes. ill send pics when i get it cleaned up a little. sure needed a wash. and when i took those pics. and i just looked at it. it really looks worse in the pics. it isnt that bad when looking at it.... cya and ill talk to u later.....
You bet bro. Just get rid of that runny orange $hit running wild in the engine compartment. I would stray from that the momen I saw it. I don't deal with that kind of salt or snow though. I was reluctant to pay what I paid for a 62.000 mile car so you might get some fan to pay your price. Fingers crossed for you...

Last edited by Baddog; 04-20-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: sellin the fox