5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

fox body owners in Washington

Old 04-22-2009, 08:30 PM
sitruk
1st Gear Member

Smile fox body owners in Washington

hey i'm just curious if anyone out there does any meets for fox owners in Washington. i live in Auburn and see quite a bit of foxes driving around and never hear about any meets like i do for subies or z's. so any of you live around Auburn, or tri cities/walla walla?
Old 04-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Catchpole
2nd Gear Member

I'm from Bonney Lake here. I know the local Mustang club meets at the Krispy Kreme Friday nights and they usually do cruises.

Up north (north Seattle/Shorline area) they're a little more informal, but they are mostly Mustang guys that hang out and make highway runs. These guys are mostly big power makers running monster Pro Chargers lol

And there's always a group of Mustangs that roll together at the street races in Renton.

If you want to meet a few guys from the area join SuperiorStangs.com. It's our local stang forum.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:50 AM
q8stang
3rd Gear Member

intresting i was thinking that too since i see alot of ricer meets and stuff like that and i know that there is this facebook group that meets in seattle every sunday or something like that
Old 04-23-2009, 09:21 AM
83glx5.0
2nd Gear Member

Im in portland, OR., i make it up to walla walla semi often.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:02 AM
sitruk
1st Gear Member

huh, i'll have to check that out. i know of about 7-10 regular foxes that drive around Auburn so i have just been curious. there are also like 5 plus that roll around walla walla.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:10 AM
Catchpole
2nd Gear Member

Yea, there's a fair amount in the area. A lot of the guys aren't in groups though, sadly the import guys kinda beat us in that respect.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:26 AM
LiL3viL
1st Gear Member

Tri-citys (Richland) Wa here, local mustang club meeting once a month plus other events. anybody else from the Tri on here?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:08 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Catchpole
Yea, there's a fair amount in the area. A lot of the guys aren't in groups though, sadly the import guys kinda beat us in that respect.
this is very true, its sad on fridays the wal mart parking lot is riced out and now i see some newer mustangs there with them.i tried to organize some meets because theres actually alot of people on here in the seattle everett/lynnwood area.
its easier to get younger people together, most of the fox guys i see are older and dont care about regular meets.the other stuff is a bit less fox orientated.im no spring chicken at 32 but im always down to meet up.
ive had alot better luck with the jeep crowd
Old 04-27-2009, 01:31 AM
sitruk
1st Gear Member

lil3vil, you should throw up some posts when the group meets, try to get some of us from the outside involved. and i totally agree with you 86gt. . .i cant speak from an older guys perspective (i'm 19) but it seems like all the wanna be cool kids like the rice meets, not saying wouldn't tag along with some of my friends to theirs, but it'd be nice to have more for the muscle genre. about all i get right now is cruising with my friends (which are all imports) on back roads. . .take what you can though
Old 04-27-2009, 11:35 AM
LiL3viL
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by sitruk
lil3vil, you should throw up some posts when the group meets, try to get some of us from the outside involved. and i totally agree with you 86gt. . .i cant speak from an older guys perspective (i'm 19) but it seems like all the wanna be cool kids like the rice meets, not saying wouldn't tag along with some of my friends to theirs, but it'd be nice to have more for the muscle genre. about all i get right now is cruising with my friends (which are all imports) on back roads. . .take what you can though
May 19th were having a club meeting, on the 24th were doing a show and shine. if anybody is interested then pm me for more details.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: fox body owners in Washington