5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Suspension mod's, starting on the rear

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 08:04 PM
302army187
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PRO50SC
At some point someone will be dissatisfied w/ some manufacturer. Period. It's all in what you want. In the link Grabbem posted, I saw someone knocking a PA Racing unit too. I have one, really happy w/ it.
+1 The bad stuff seem's to spread alot more then the great stuff.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:04 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PRO50SC
At some point someone will be dissatisfied w/ some manufacturer. Period. It's all in what you want. In the link Grabbem posted, I saw someone knocking a PA Racing unit too. I have one, really happy w/ it.
exactly
Old 04-26-2009, 12:33 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

look i am going to say this one more time...it's not about a "bad experience" per say...it's about your safety,and keeping you alive..all i am doing is looking out for you guy's,can you atleast accept that and maybe take a second look at what people bring to the table rather than say oh well...

you are all taking a chance with what you claim is ok...this isn't about some bs afr head or e-cam this is about keeping you guy's safe..period..if you you can't respect that then i have no more to offer and might as well leave this site like i did before..

good luck!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:36 AM
KINGKAOS
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by grabbem88
look i am going to say this one more time...it's not about a "bad experience" per say...it's about your safety,and keeping you alive..all i am doing is looking out for you guy's,can you atleast accept that and maybe take a second look at what people bring to the table rather than say oh well...

you are all taking a chance with what you claim is ok...this isn't about some bs afr head or e-cam this is about keeping you guy's safe..period.. if you you can't respect that then i have no more to offer and might as well leave this site like i did before..

good luck!
I havent posted yet in this thread. I too am researching what 302army187 is. And so far he's been asking the questions that I have...

grabbem88: Your "insight" on the matter has been helping me out! I dont see a need for you to leave the site "again"... Not that I eva knew you had left in the 1st place.. But, I just wanted to point out. That just 'cuz people arent seeming to listen to your advice/points. Doesnt mean that people arent "feeling your flow..."
When building our cars up to what we want them to be. Ford is one of the more expensive ones to do so as I found out... And if I/we can cut a few corners on the expense part of the build. Then the better..(pocket wise!) But as you are pointing out. This area of the build may not be the time to cut expenses...

Thanx for your insight on the matter..
Old 04-26-2009, 05:40 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by grabbem88

you are all taking a chance with what you claim is ok...this isn't about some bs afr head or e-cam this is about keeping you guy's safe..period..if you you can't respect that then i have no more to offer and might as well leave this site like i did before..

good luck!
Art, take it easy bro. No need to get so excited. Ppl base their decisions on a lot of things. That is something you can't control. One can only offer their personal experience, after that, it's up to the individual to make a decision.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:48 AM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

ive heard some bad stuff about UPR, and i got their K member kit... So far NO problems, and i didnt have to many problems putting the parts on (fit right up), i dd the car durring summer so it does hold up
Old 04-26-2009, 07:39 PM
cch
3rd Gear Member

Steeda Adjustable uppers/lowers and never look back. Change the ride height with the flick of a 1 1/8" wrench and your pinion angle too!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

thank's for the opinion's guys. I'm still up in the air for what im buying, but most likely it will be UPR upper and lower's, strange 10way shocks, and new axle bushings.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:36 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Control arms are not something I am gonna go cheap on. I don't like buying no name brand for anything but thats just me. Like said before everyone has their opinion and yes some people do have bad experiences.

I am getting MM lowers and FRPP HD uppers when I do mine.

Seriously though you need to get some subframe connectors first!!!! MM full lengths!
Old 04-27-2009, 04:46 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

haha, yea, im planing on MM full length's, its just i cant find anyone i trust to install em that doesnt charge out the ***!

Quick Reply: Suspension mod's, starting on the rear