5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Color opinions

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 07:25 AM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
I say Burnt Orange

Or BMW Z3 blue
My GoldWing is Burnt orange my last Camaro was Viper orange (about the same) and one of my Valkyries is Viper Orange. I like the color but it's growing a bit old with me. I'm not much for any kind of blue unless it's on a Dodge Viper or Shelby Mustang.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:23 AM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

I like Firemist Orange, for a couple of reasons. One it makes for a nice looking coupe, second reason is and most important, I got the paint, clear, hardener and reducer shipped to my door for $232. You just can't find a deal like that any where. But I found it at www.tcpglobal.com
Attached Thumbnails Color opinions-car-show1.jpg   Color opinions-car-show2.jpg  
Old 05-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

It's a Beautiful color and I love Orange but as you can see I don't want everything I have the same color, lol My 68 Camaro was the same Color as the Valkyrie (Prowler Orange) so as you can see I'm a huge fan of the color. We just traded my Wifes Mustang while we were in Charlotte for Pinks All Out at Z max. There were 2 C6 Corvettes sitting side Both 2007's and one was Black and the other Atomic Orange. At first sight I wanted the Orange one but the wife (and it's her car) let me know she didn't want another Orange vehicle even as much as she likes the color. She had an Orange Caliber she used for work and a Orange Nitro. She traded the Orange Nitro for a Black Nitro R/T. I even had my flatbed painted The same color as my Goldwing. I really got hung up on the color for a while. I still love it and it always catches my eye but it's the color that is getting too common.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Portmaster
5th Gear Member

I almost bought this car at the Saleen Display several years ago. The wife had to drag me away by the hair of the head kicking and sceaming. It was a good thing I didn't buy it. My world came crashing down shortly after that. The Picture does it no justice