5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

UPR Products GREAT SERVICE!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 12:17 PM
87GT Drop Top
1st Gear Member

Default UPR Products GREAT SERVICE!!

I work just 3 miles from there shop. I bought a set of reverse glow gauges from them. There is a plastic covering over them. I thought you were supposed to peal it off. Well I did and the numbers came off with it. I went over there and showed them, thinking I was doing the right thing. They told me you're not supposed to peal that off. I was like what a retard. Well before I could say anything else they gave me a new set for free. Man what customer service!!! I will buy everything from them as long as they have what I need. Here is their website.

http://www.uprproducts.com/
Old 05-15-2009, 01:49 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

you need to do some more research. you got lucky since your local. a lot of people do not have the same results as you did. this is also feel like a free advertising thing to me. so i will be watching you and following your post. enjoy your new guages
Old 05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

ummm...yea junk post. the customer service isnt great...the people are asshats on the phone. however i do like the product i have gotten and the shipping was good
Old 05-15-2009, 02:29 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

Jegs broke it off in me hard one time. I haven't done a penny of business with them since. My Father used to live about 5 minutes away from their Reynoldsburg store and he swung in there one day, as he needed something. He told one of the people in there a short story of my encounter. I got an email the next day from some guru in their office. Long story short, he sent me a set of lug nuts for a set of Weld wheels, brand new in the package. It more than made up for their initial mess up, but I still haven't bought anything from them.

I guess what I'm saying is, I got treated like crap over the phone, but when a person went in there, face to face and only gave them a brief description of what happened, it had a different outcome of the same story. Being face to face makes a difference definitely.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:41 PM
87GT Drop Top
1st Gear Member

To anyone that thinks I'm trying for some free advertising for them you are WRONG!! I was just telling of my experience that I had when I had a problem. I'm sorry to hear of the ones that were treated badly. Sorry if some of you think I'm just posting this as a cheap plug, but like I already said NOT!! I was just saying they went way beyond what I expected.

My question is for the people that were treated badly. Was it from the Florida location? I was in there quite a while and they were more than pleasant to the customers on the phone. I also heard them going beyond what I would expect to help people out.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:55 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

87gt drop top, im not trying to be an ******* but trust me do a google search on them. its great that you had a positive experience with them. however like i said a lot of people havent been near as fortunate. like already stated being face to face with someone makes a world of difference.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:32 PM
87GT Drop Top
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by fs308
87gt drop top, im not trying to be an ******* but trust me do a google search on them. its great that you had a positive experience with them. however like i said a lot of people havent been near as fortunate. like already stated being face to face with someone makes a world of difference.
I understand 100%
Old 05-15-2009, 09:44 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Glad to hear you got what you wanted= good service