Track Results - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Notices
5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Track Results

Old 05-08-2010, 07:58 PM
dmarstroker

Originally Posted by GENERAL5 View Post
I think after some shocks and struts, I will be able to get the short times down a bit more.. How do you like the strange pieces you have? I think i will end up going your route with the 3:73 even though the fenders are already rolled on my car and I could cram a 28" tire under there no problem ..
The shocks and struts work GREAT, only thing is I need to get either some 4 cylinder springs or a pair of coilovers up front to help me launch off the line to really take advantage of these parts. My best 60 foot is like 1.77 with 26x8.5 slicks and 17x8's up front with some spin but my front springs are really stiff (eibach sportline springs).

Last edited by dmarstroker; 05-08-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: edit post
Old 05-08-2010, 10:04 PM
GENERAL5

Originally Posted by mjr46 View Post
WHAT'S IT RUN ON JUST THE MOTOR??? also when was that video??? friday test and tune, cause right after that video was posted, I was at orlando speedworld that week watchinf TT on a wednesday....was in Daytona for vacation.........was that a friday or saturday???? I would of just missed you
Never ran it on motor .. Video was taken on Funday Sunday !!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:12 PM
GENERAL5

Originally Posted by dmarstroker View Post
The shocks and struts work GREAT, only thing is I need to get either some 4 cylinder springs or a pair of coilovers up front to help me launch off the line to really take advantage of these parts. My best 60 foot is like 1.77 with 26x8.5 slicks and 17x8's up front with some spin but my front springs are really stiff (eibach sportline springs).
Im using the upr drag launch kit and it works well
Old 05-10-2010, 01:08 PM
dmarstroker

Originally Posted by GENERAL5 View Post
Im using the upr drag launch kit and it works well
I can tell in the vid, lol. Does it ride ok for street driving ? Did it lower the car at all ?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:00 PM
GENERAL5

Originally Posted by dmarstroker View Post
I can tell in the vid, lol. Does it ride ok for street driving ? Did it lower the car at all ?
The car was lowered when I bought it so the rasied it back up .. However I left the isolators out to get a little drop .. The car rides 1000% better them the ****ty bbk specific rate coils that were in it .. I love the stance with the draglites on it .. If you have 17's or something on it maybe it would be too high ..