5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

02h20020

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:57 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by slowmofive089
.. wow drama queen, hay i think mike's nuts hurt you should hop off them.... any way ... thanks motor craft 02 , thankx enix. at least some ppl can just be cool an respond to my question with out airing out their ++ssy. i know i know you guys that talk sh+t have the coolest , fastest most well done, no mistake stangs ever!!!!! all US NEW guys are retards
easy there.....................please do stay away from a mail order tune, there is no way anyone over the phone can tune your ride for drivibility and max power all the while tayloring it to your specific combo.........what happens if you hit a lean spot lets say at 4500 rpms and the chip doesn't have the proper inj pw figured in??? only way to see that is dyno time, a dyno tune in all honesty would serve your car and pocket book best.....but either way it's your money, good luck
Old 08-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Bubba 95SN
4th Gear Member

Tried some flippin retard Bosch 02 sensors gave me a fit. Replaced with same and same stuff went on.. went to Lincoln dealer and ordered Motorcraft. Actually because I know parts manager the Motorcraft were $7 cheaper each than my commercial account at local parts house. Oh, yea the car is all better.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:24 PM
slowmofive089
1st Gear Member

thanks for the info about the o2 sensors. btw thats was the point of this tred was o2 sensors . i like this fourm alot i like the info the mods give. not saying you guys dont know your stuff i can tell you do. but relax a little when someone askes a question. no need to act like we are retarted. you should be happy that their are a lot of young guys keeping old american iron alive and not going to imports.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:40 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by slowmofive089
you should be happy that their are a lot of young guys keeping old american iron alive and not going to imports.
personally , I could care less if there are any, just makes it more fun for me to embarass more and more ricers with my american muscle