5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

first mustang!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 12:26 AM
wesleyq

Default first mustang!!!

ok guys so im 16 an have been asking for a mustang scince i was little. and i finally got one for christmas its a 95 gt i love it its my dream car and i got it im a lucky kid and proud to be a mustang owner.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:44 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

your probably a spoiled brat. Learn how to drive before trying to show off in front of your friends, and potentially hurting someone.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:05 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by wesleyq
ok guys so im 16 an have been asking for a mustang scince i was little. and i finally got one for christmas its a 95 gt i love it its my dream car and i got it im a lucky kid and proud to be a mustang owner.
wow....that's nice....lol.......since you're a noob here, why don't you explain what the tech question is in your thread??? ahh there is none, your thread is hardly worthy of the lounge/off topic section .....so please don't post non thech threads in the tech section and please read this, thank you : https://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l...bers-read.html
Old 12-27-2010, 09:59 AM
ProTrickVic
2nd Gear Member

i predict a thread in 2-4 weeks of "oh i wrecked my stang. i lost traction but it wasnt my fault, it was the stupid car's fault"

shame on your parents for buying an inexperienced child a performance vehicle. lucky you is you'll get off easy for manslaughter if you kill someone, and you're under age. you'll probably just get a slap on the wrist. i would highly recommend for your birthday present your parents buy you some lessons in defensive driving classes so you know how to handle a vehicle.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:13 AM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

lol good god guys! come on we were all here once!
i would say give him a chance before you rip him a new butt hole

Lets see some pics of this car man! And as stated above, but in a nicer tone, take it easy. You dont need to be slamming gears inbetween every light and loosing control of the car. Remember that snow and wet conditions dont go well with mustangs and rear wheel drive (usually)
Old 12-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Blown408
2nd Gear Member

let the pics roll!!
Old 12-27-2010, 12:58 PM
sn95_331_GT_ yellow
5th Gear Member

i remember a girl that i was buddy buddy with back in school had a little brother that always wanted my car (he was like 14 at the time).

THE DAY (!) he got his license hs dad offered me a $7000 check for the car... i said no and walked away.

2 days later he had a silver 95 GT auto (never knew they made SN's that color, it was the UGLIEST car ever).

roughly a month or so after that i was coming home with a group of my friends from the street races and saw (shocker here) his car UPSIDE DOWN on the left side of the highway, a camry or something like that that was demolished in the rear half over in the right lane, and his friends POS IROC pulled of on the side with the left front side all smashed...

he ended up fine, the lady driving the other car had a broken femur and several ribs...

16 year olds need hand me down mini vans (thats what i had, beat the hell out of it, got scared ****lesh a few times) and then when they get over themselves, MAYBE a mustang...

Last edited by sn95_331_GT_ yellow; 12-27-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:10 PM
CBurn
2nd Gear Member

geez louis guys give em a brake!
I bought my mustang when I was 16 too.
Just be careful kid. Live and learn!

+9000 to PICZ
Old 12-27-2010, 01:24 PM
ProTrickVic
2nd Gear Member

i too also knew a 16 year old back when i was in highschool that his mommy and daddy bought him 2002 ws6 maro. didnt last more than a month. early morning, a bit dewy outside and he wrapped his car around a power poll about a block from my house. he is now breathing out a tube for the rest of his life....why? to show off to his two buddies who luckily walked away from the accident.

second example. a woman i work with had a 16 year old brother who was hanging out with his 17-18 year old friends from highschool. they were in the drivers(17 year old) dad's 66 mustang convertible. the driver was drinking and was messed around driving at insane high speeds. went over a hill on a two lane road. head on collision that killed everyone except the driver. driver served 3 years and was let go on good behavior. bull**** in my opinion.

save your breathe, i know it can happen to anyone....but it happens to kids way to easily. they are impressionable and dont think things through.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:20 PM
tohoopty
4th Gear Member

i know if i would have had a mustang when i was 16,well i would have been dead for 11 years now.

Quick Reply: first mustang!!!