5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

pics of the barn find 89gt

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 12:24 AM
dablacksuperman

Originally Posted by Bobert
Got your back

Movie!

there's a lot of work but i have a lot to work with as compared to some of the rollers and similar cars on this forum...plus i have tons of time to redo this weekender
Old 03-07-2011, 09:46 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

i would have left that piece of crap right where it was.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Five0hFox
3rd Gear Member

That "plastic piece you guess goes back on the car" looks like the driver's sideskit haha
Old 03-09-2011, 01:03 AM
dablacksuperman

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
i would have left that piece of crap right where it was.
but your dad convinced your mom that it was best to bring you home anyway inspite of that fact
Old 03-09-2011, 01:04 AM
dablacksuperman

Originally Posted by Five0hFox
That "plastic piece you guess goes back on the car" looks like the driver's sideskit haha
yea it is i have one for both sides
Old 03-10-2011, 04:13 AM
Dj_Seph
4th Gear Member

I got mine out of a barn too! Your's is in better condition though. Mine had wasps nests in the visors, mice living in the dash and trunk, spider eggs all on and under the rear seat, and a litter of kittens. I'm very serious about all of the above. Amazing ecosystem it had in it. First thing I did after loading it onto the trailer was throw three bug bombs in it and seal the car for two days. After that, it was just cleanup.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Blown408
2nd Gear Member

Its a project man!! I dont see why people have to hate on it. The car was basically given to him... Dont get discouraged on it man!! Take your time and good luck!!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dj_Seph
I got mine out of a barn too! Your's is in better condition though. Mine had wasps nests in the visors, mice living in the dash and trunk, spider eggs all on and under the rear seat, and a litter of kittens. I'm very serious about all of the above. Amazing ecosystem it had in it. First thing I did after loading it onto the trailer was throw three bug bombs in it and seal the car for two days. After that, it was just cleanup.
I hope you took the kittens out first
Old 03-12-2011, 08:39 PM
dablacksuperman

Originally Posted by Dj_Seph
WAY TO GO HOMIE....I HAVE NO ECO-SYSTEM BUT LOTS OF CLEAN UP
Old 03-12-2011, 08:42 PM
dablacksuperman

Originally Posted by Blown408
Its a project man!! I dont see why people have to hate on it. The car was basically given to him... Dont get discouraged on it man!! Take your time and good luck!!
THANX DUDE...I intend to take my time as this is a project my 8 yr old son and i will anticipate having done before he is 16 and can get driver's license. i'm sure we will have it done well before then but i have time on my side

Quick Reply: pics of the barn find 89gt