5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

hood

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:19 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Oh for f%&k sakes dude give it a rest. I'm sorry I don't like your hood. I never thought you'd get your panties so bunched up over someones opinion on the interwebs that you'll never meet. I never insulted the OP! He asked for an opinion and I gave him one. Your the only one in this thread all but hurt. You think your car is the bomb. Good for you. Wanna cookie now???
Old 05-14-2012, 03:36 PM
mustangGT86_05
3rd Gear Member

I do think my cars the bomb huh? I love my car, its an awesome car, and you insulted it, simple as that. You said it was rice and I said I extremely disagree and made points as to why, then you go and say that contrasting colors gives the impression of some douche driving a junkyard pos, which is what you said exactly not me.

You said a car needs to be one color, I argued it and you persisted to insult anyones option of using more than one color, would be very different if you simply said eh to me its ricey, I don't like it, but you didn't. I'm not about to give it a rest when you decide to insult me and my car, and yes you did to the op too since his hood is a different color and you make specific remarks about it. You even specifically called my car a pos, gee wonder why someone may be agitated about that?
Old 05-14-2012, 05:23 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Still mad bro?
Old 05-14-2012, 06:13 PM
mustangGT86_05
3rd Gear Member

What a classic question, you sure told me.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:15 PM
majohns
2nd Gear Member

i just loled so freakin hard! i guess my attitude is what sets me appart from other people. i make posts and pics to see whats all opinions are out there, if you don't like my ride i really could give 2 ****s less. but, i like my car so thats all that matters. at the end off the day i have no hard feelings. all the mach 1's are 2 tones and that is one of the tightest looking cars to me!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:16 PM
mustangGT86_05
3rd Gear Member

At least you get a kick out of it lol your car does look good, just to me having black wheels on it, a little black on the body would look good.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:19 PM
majohns
2nd Gear Member

yea my wife hates the idea she likes all one color of if you do 2 colors she said strips would look good. am like damn i see racing stripes every day.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM
mustangGT86_05
3rd Gear Member

Lol stripes would be very hard to get right with that hood. I see the hood has lines that follow from the grille though, which if you left black may look good and paint the rest of the hood white. However, I am planning something very similar to that on my car so don't do that lol. There are many options though.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 PM
majohns
2nd Gear Member

yea i am still contemplating a complete color swap, but dont know if i wanna fork out that much money. lol
Old 05-29-2012, 12:32 PM
lukehayter
1st Gear Member

A couple of you guys need to calm down. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, the moment you start throwing out insulting comments, just because you disagree, is the moment you start sounding unintelligent. A two-tone look, or adding black accents to your car isn't "ricey." Obviously there are exceptions and limits to that statement. If he had mismatched doors of fenders, then yes, it would look like a junkyard masterpiece. But that isn't the case with the OP or anyone else I've seen comment. I like the black hood, and other people don't. It's as simple as that. Just like some people prefer the color red more then they do blue. Do what you like. You're the one who has to drive it.

Quick Reply: hood