Notices
5.0L GT S550 Tech This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the GT variation of the 2015+ Ford Mustang.

Log File Request for someone with a 2015+ GT and a logger

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 04:08 PM
q4stix

Default Log File Request for someone with a 2015+ GT and a logger

Hi,
I know this is a little strange of a request from a first time poster, but is there someone willing to log some of their cam phasing data for me?

Reason: I bought an AEM Infinity EMS and I'm using a 2015+ Coyote engine but the base tune is set up for the 2011-2014 Gen 1 motors. If a Gen 2 is used, Gen 1 phasers are required without modifications to the ECU. Being an engineer and wanting to use the newer mid-lock phasers, I'm hoping someone here would be willing to log at least one cam's data so I can program the logic for myself and anyone else running a new crate engine on an AEM Infinity. AEM said they have it on their radar, but don't have a timeframe to incorporate this. As a result, I'm trying to take it into my own hands.

I'm not sure what's available on the existing tuners like the SCT X4, Lund Racing nGage, laptop logger, etc, but here is what I'm hoping to see over a variety of conditions just to see how everything reacts:
Cam requested phase angle
Cam actual phase angle
Cam phaser duty cycle
Any single cam or all 4 cams would be great

Any tune, stock or otherwise, is fine since I care more about the workings instead of optimal values for any given car.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-30-2017, 02:40 PM
q4stix

Bump for anyone who might be able to help