Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

2012 Boss 302 Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Originally Posted by 2008GT/CSBuckeye
Picking up mine next week at sticker, the dealer was probably the best I have ever sat and talked to. He didn't give me what I wanted for my car (22K I ended up getting 18K) but when he told me he would sell it for the sticker of 43.5k I was all ears. And like mentioned above everyone in that dealership was ticked when they found out it was sold before it even got there, I worked my tail off to find that car.
Hey you did not tell us this or at least I have not read it before now!
Congrats and enjoy the BOSS!
A buddy of mine has one and he LOVES IT.

A week after he got it he got caught in one of the worst hail storms we had in YEARS here. He did not catch the softball sized hail we had and only got the small ones but his BOSS was BEAT UP by it.
This was back in may and there were so many cars damaged they had to put him on a waiting list for having it repaired and it's not until later this month they can fix it.

Just think....two full mo. before they could even get to it!
He was just SICK when it happened.
I would have been too.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:34 PM
REDBOSS1
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blacksmoke
Hey you did not tell us this or at least I have not read it before now!
Congrats and enjoy the BOSS!
A buddy of mine has one and he LOVES IT.

A week after he got it he got caught in one of the worst hail storms we had in YEARS here. He did not catch the softball sized hail we had and only got the small ones but his BOSS was BEAT UP by it.
This was back in may and there were so many cars damaged they had to put him on a waiting list for having it repaired and it's not until later this month they can fix it.

Just think....two full mo. before they could even get to it!
He was just SICK when it happened.
I would have been too.
I just wanted to wait till I actually got it to start a thread but the time is coming and as you can imagine these days are going at a snails pace.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:08 AM
5 Dot 0
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2008GT/CSBuckeye
I just wanted to wait till I actually got it to start a thread but the time is coming and as you can imagine these days are going at a snails pace.
Been there done that. The black hole is area 51 er I mean ramp 51. Cars can sit there for weeks or only a couple of days. Mine was delayed for two weeks for no reason and then just shipped.