Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

Full Header to over axel exhaust systems

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

Default Full Header to over axel exhaust systems

I'm a Noob to the site, but in NO way a Noob to vehicle performance. I searched here and elsewhere and haven't found what I'm looking for specifically.

I'm looking for a FULL exhaust system, 1 7/8" Long Tubes, Catted X-pipe, mid-pipes and after axel exhaust AS A FULL KIT. Closest I've been able to find is SLP, but that is 1 3/8" headers, and the after-axel is seperate.

I know that there are offerings for all of the different sections from a load of manufactures, but I'd like to order the entire system, all at once, from a SINGLE manufacturer. (The vender really doesn't matter truthfully as long as the customer service is good and I'm not getting bent-over on the price.) That being said, cost isn't too much of a concern, and I know that I'd be looking at over $2000 total for all of the parts. Install I'd take care of my self vise the headers. I have a guy for that. (Not that I can't do it, i would just rather not.)

Anyone know of a quality all-in-one system; 1 7/8" primaries and 3" (catted) w/ X-pipe all the way to the rear? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Check out American Muscle, best customer service and always free shipping. the following link contains all different exhaust components currently available for the 5.0's just choose the exhaust section then decide which exhaust you want to go with. If your want to be 100% sure one part will fit with another you can all American Muscle and ask them, they have their own project cars that are running great times, they could even make suggestions on which parts will get you your best bang for your buck. Try posting a new thread in the american muscle section here on the forums, if you have more questions they have a couple reps that post here daily.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/2010-m...on=headerlinks
Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Stainless Works
Former Sponsor

I have it and will give a you a great price on a full system, must PM, call or email direct for special pricing.

Stainless Works Site

Paul Grabowski
Stainless Works Performance Exhaust
Paul@stainlessworks.net
800-878-3635 ext. 232
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

Thanks guys. I'll look into it.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

Paul, Thanks for the link. VERY nice looking stuff y'all have there. VERY interested. You have a PM. Also, is that cambered "retro" system loud at idle? I live in an Apartment complex and we've got an enclosed garage and I wouldn't want to be setting off everyone else's car alarms at 0500 when I goto work...expecially on the weekends. Thanks!
(On the plus side of loud...it sure is going to **** off my child's mother every time I go to pick the little one up!)
Old 10-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Stainless Works
Former Sponsor

Thanks Ditty, you will be happy with the power our exhaust will provide. The sound will be mellow smooth and give some needed extra throttle response.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

Thanks. I actually canceled my on-order 'Stang and got one that the dealer had. Info to come. Dealer has this 'customer for life' program and doing too much voids it...so I'm thinking of just the catted x-pipe back. Want to be able to swap the parts out in a few hours myself if I ever have to take it back in.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Stainless Works
Former Sponsor

Sounds like a nice deal, post pictures and call me for parts!
Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Stainless Works
Former Sponsor

Old 10-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Great looking part Paul, but you gotta post a link in order for us to find it!

Quick Reply: Full Header to over axel exhaust systems