Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

Aftermarket Radio/Nav install questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 02:28 AM
ryoujikaji

Question Aftermarket Radio/Nav install questions

Hello all,

I'm finally making my first mod to my 2013 Grabber Blue Mustang GT. I've decided to upgrade my radio. I've got the base model GT with no sync. I've purchased everything I need and would just like some help on the wiring. I have the Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX with back-up camera, the idatalink maestro dash kit and maestro RR as well as the siriusXM tuner and car antenna adapter. I work in the a/c business so I'm good with tech and wiring stuff up, just not on cars..yet.

I've got all the harness wires from the maestro rr to the pioneer harness all wired up except for one, the vehicle speed sensor wire. I was wondering how I should go about wiring this up on the car? Also and tips on routing the GPS and siriusXM antennas as well as the wiring for the backup camera? I kinda wanted to mount them in the inside of my car near the rear window. The instructions say its doable with the flat metal piece going underneath the antennas. has anyone else installed a system similar to this on a 2013 stang?