AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

VERY dissapointed customer

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Basile865

Default VERY dissapointed customer

I recently bought the SLP catted modular x pipe from american muscle.com Prior to ordering I verified that the pipe came with both the offroad delete tubes and the cats so i could switch back and forth. After being told that yes they come with them and thats what the x pipe was designed for I placed my order even though it costed quite a bit more than I was willing to spend. The pipe would meet all my needs due to it being modular. After recieving the box, NO DELTE TUBES were included. I called numerous times and got nobody willing to help. Everybody said to call SLP. This is quite unfortunate because I had faith in american muscle and buy parts from them. I also have a mustang group of 20 members all who order parts through american muscle as well. This has seriously damaged my view of americanmuscle as a company and I will pass this along to the rest of my group members as well as posting on various forums that I belong to.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Basile865

Default RE: VERY dissapointed customer

Alright after numerous calls I finally asked for a manager and spoke to a guy named Joshua. MUCH better dealing with him. Here was someone who actually gave a damn about the customer and long story short I'm keeping the pipe and i got a discount because of the mess up. So american muscles customer service reps are hard to deal with but the superviser made all the difference. My faith has been restored
Old 09-20-2007, 09:05 PM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Basile865

Alright after numerous calls I finally asked for a manager and spoke to a guy named Joshua. MUCH better dealing with him. Here was someone who actually gave a damn about the customer and long story short I'm keeping the pipe and i got a discount because of the mess up. So american muscles customer service reps are hard to deal with but the superviser made all the difference. My faith has been restored
Hey,

I'm so sorry you had a hard time! Who did you talk to prior to Joshua?

Next time you have a problem -- and this goes for everyone -- call us and ask for me directly. I was off today or I would have done whatever I could to rectify the situation.

Again, I am sorry about this, and I'm sorry you had to talk to our manager to get a satisfactory resolution. I assure this isn't our standard of customer service, and we really do care about our customers.

Emilie
Old 09-20-2007, 09:09 PM
chupac
3rd Gear Member

I've dealt with A/M several times and only once did I have any kind of problem, one of the items I ordered was not shipped. One phone call and it was taken care of but I had to explain to a customer why his car wasn't going to get done for another week. Luckily he was very understanding. I will still continue to deal with them.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 AM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to clarify some things. There are certain products that we sell that are all sales final -- clutches, exhaust, wheel and tire combos. We absolutely will take these products back, however, if they are defective. Because of this, we have a whole process that we have to go through to make a final determination. It involves asking a series of questions, and sometimes requires photographs to be sent to us so we can see the problem. We definitely are not doing it to be difficult, or because we don't believe you. We're just trying to get the information we need to go forward.

We have some of the best customer service reps in the industry. They are all fully trained, and most of us have been doing this forever. I don't want you guys to think that the only person that can solve any problem is me, or our manager if I'm not here. Any of our reps can help you out, and we absolutely will. All we ask is that you bear with us while we get all of the information we need to move forward.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Emilie

Old 03-04-2008, 08:23 PM
cbotreo08
1st Gear Member

YEHAH!
cbotreo08
1st Gear Member

YEHAH!