AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Win FREE HID Lights! AMNick's MustangForums.com Signature Contest - April 2008

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 03:46 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Default Win FREE HID Lights! AMNick's MustangForums.com Signature Contest - April 2008

[align=center]AMNick's Official MustangForums.com Forums[/align][align=center]American Muscle Contest![/align][align=center]Help me be seen...and I will help you see![/align][align=center]Design a signature for me, AMNick, and if I pick your signature to use on the MustangForums.com Forums, you win your choice of our HID lighting kits! Only have MSPaint? No artistic ability whatsoever? No problem! You don't have to be a PhotoShop wiz for this one as entries will be judged on many different points including creativity, aesthetics, and the best representation of AMNick and American Muscle![/align]
[align=left]Who Can Enter:[/align][align=left]Any active MustangForums.com Forum member![/align][align=left]What to Enter:[/align][align=left]A signature that represents me and AmericanMuscle.com. Must abide by MustangForums.com Signature Rules! You may enter multiple signature images.[/align][align=left]When to Enter:[/align][align=left]Now! Entires must be received by 3:00PM Eastern MondayApril 28th, 2008.[/align][align=left]Where to Enter:[/align][align=left]Right here pal![/align][align=left]Why to Enter:[/align][align=left]Because you could win the HID kit of your choice off of AmericanMuscle.com! Plus look at my signature...it is HIDEOUS!!![/align][align=left]How to Enter:[/align][align=left]Its simple...post your signature in this thread![/align]

AMNick facts you may want to use to make me like your signature:
[ul][*][align=left]My wife is a Black 1993 Mustang GT, but I am having a daily affair with a 2003 Explorer, and I am hoping to have a fling soon with a hot young CBR600RR on the side.[/align][*][align=left]I am a big fan of antique late-60's early 70's cars, especially Mustangs and Pontiacs (the 60's GTOs & Firebirds were B.A. so don't hate)[/align][*][align=left]In addition to cars my hobbies are skiing, mountain biking, fishing, & hunting.[/align][*][align=left]Beer...it tastes just as good with breakfast as it tastes for dinner![/align][*][align=left]I hate broccoli...why is it not meat?[/align][/ul][align=left]HINT: Need a nice clean American Muscle logo to use in the signature? Check out the Info page on our website! No PS skillz? Use Microsoft Paint! Look at my current signature image...obviously I have a sense of humor...who says I will pick the "prettiest" image?!? Everyone is eligible to win the contest, whether PhotoShop talented or not. Like they say on those lottery comercials...you can't win if you don't play! [/align]
Old 04-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Streetracer911
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Win FREE HID Lights! AMNick's MustangForums.com Signature Contest - April 2008

Well here is my submission. See ya!
Old 04-19-2008, 09:31 PM
tkechris

Default RE: Win FREE HID Lights! AMNick's MustangForums.com Signature Contest - April 2008

Old 04-19-2008, 09:58 PM
tkechris

Old 04-19-2008, 10:17 PM
tkechris

Old 04-19-2008, 10:24 PM
tkechris

Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 PM
tkechris

Old 04-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Streetracer911
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tkechris

wow like totally a copy of what I did just with a different car...[8D][8D]
Old 04-20-2008, 10:37 AM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

and the size of those are biger than allowed on mustang forums
Old 04-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Streetracer911
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 99 GT vert

and the size of those are biger than allowed on mustang forums
mine is good I follow rules winner by default

Quick Reply: Win FREE HID Lights! AMNick's MustangForums.com Signature Contest - April 2008