AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?

Old 11-14-2009, 04:47 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?

I tried posting this last night with no luck due to the problems being had with the system and all so I thought I'd try again! I just wanted to know if you guys will be doing and sales for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? If so, any clues!?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:53 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Well, the official line is that there will most likely be a sale on either or both of those days.

Unofficially, I'd check on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There should be some good stuff goin' on.

edited to add: I have checked with the Powers That Be, and it turns out, there will be a Black Friday sale, and one for Cyber Monday. They will be different, and they will be awesome. The best way to see what's going to be on sale, and to stay in the loop about some of the holiday sales that are coming up, is to sign up for our newsletter here. It's good stuff, and it's free.

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 11-16-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:38 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMStanger
Well, the official line is that there will most likely be a sale on either or both of those days.

Unofficially, I'd check on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There should be some good stuff goin' on.

edited to add: I have checked with the Powers That Be, and it turns out, there will be a Black Friday sale, and one for Cyber Monday. They will be different, and they will be awesome. The best way to see what's going to be on sale, and to stay in the loop about some of the holiday sales that are coming up, is to sign up for our newsletter here. It's good stuff, and it's free.
Happy to hear it! I'm signed up but I haven't gotten a newsletter in months? I signed up again just in case something went wrong? I do however have the email in my contact list so I'm not sure why I haven't received it in a while? When does it usualy get sent out?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Batenswytch
redneck gamer nerd chick

I will have the hubz shop for my Christmas present there then. ;-) Allll I want for Christmas is an SCT, and SCT....

I'll stop now.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:18 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by StreamlineStang
Happy to hear it! I'm signed up but I haven't gotten a newsletter in months? I signed up again just in case something went wrong? I do however have the email in my contact list so I'm not sure why I haven't received it in a while? When does it usualy get sent out?
We aim for about two newsletters a month, but there are some times when we only send out one a month or every six weeks. If you don't get a newsletter before Black Friday, let me know, and I'll have our newsletter guru look into it for you.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:32 PM
GreyGhost04
2nd Gear Member

Will there be American Muscle flags being debut for Black Friday?!?! Hey... I'm trying here guys
Old 11-22-2009, 03:31 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

Originally Posted by GreyGhost04
Will there be American Muscle flags being debut for Black Friday?!?! Hey... I'm trying here guys
I forgot about that.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:53 AM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

LOL
Old 11-23-2009, 06:28 PM
d.girardi
2nd Gear Member

i just signed up for the newsletter, am i too late to get it?
Old 11-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Jeff|AM
Former Sponsor

Not at all. We've got several newsletters lined up for the holidays, starting with one on Cyber Monday. Make sure to open it fast to get the best deals. Can't say more now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?