AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Maximum Motorsport FLSFC Fiasco!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
darkshadow03gt
2nd Gear Member

Default Maximum Motorsport FLSFC Fiasco!!

I ordered Maximum Motorsport FLSFC last week. I got an e-mail saying they were back-ordered when on the website they said they were in stock. Anyways They were shipped out a couple days later. When I received them I noticed the part number was different and it said 79-93 years on the box. So i e-mailed AM about it, and got an e-mail back the next night and they said that they think all SFC were the same but they would check with Maximum Motorsports. The next day I got another e-mail back saying that they were different and that AM made a mistake. He said they will send The right ones out right away. Two days later I received the order receipt. I just got home and they were on my doorstep! YAY! Well not so much! They sent the wrong ones again!!!! So I guess I'll be on the phone with AM trying to straighten this out. AGAIN! I have ordered from AM many times before, and have had no problems, but what is going on? Kinda think I should go somewhere else after this. I guess I'll be waiting even longer now for my SFC's.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:46 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Yeah, you should definitely go somewhere else after they basically sent you two sets of SFC that I'm assuming will end up being complimentary (if I'm wrong, please correct me).

There should not have been a mistake but come on, now.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:31 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by darkshadow03gt
I ordered Maximum Motorsport FLSFC last week. I got an e-mail saying they were back-ordered when on the website they said they were in stock. Anyways They were shipped out a couple days later. When I received them I noticed the part number was different and it said 79-93 years on the box. So i e-mailed AM about it, and got an e-mail back the next night and they said that they think all SFC were the same but they would check with Maximum Motorsports. The next day I got another e-mail back saying that they were different and that AM made a mistake. He said they will send The right ones out right away. Two days later I received the order receipt. I just got home and they were on my doorstep! YAY! Well not so much! They sent the wrong ones again!!!! So I guess I'll be on the phone with AM trying to straighten this out. AGAIN! I have ordered from AM many times before, and have had no problems, but what is going on? Kinda think I should go somewhere else after this. I guess I'll be waiting even longer now for my SFC's.
I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I knew customer service was working this out with you, and I didn't want to add to the confusion while they were handling this for you. I did want to make sure that the subframe connectors were working out all right for you, though, and that everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. If not, or if you have any other comments, please let me know. Thanks for your patience with us while we sorted this out, it's much appreciated.