AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Thank AM... You are the best..

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 06:53 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default Thank AM... You are the best..

Got some new wheels for my gt500 about a month ago.. Well after I installed I noticed my one wheel kept losing air and would set off tpms.. Long story short after looking into it the wheel had a slight pinhole in it the inside of the wheel.. Well I called AM and they immediately took care of me.. Shipped out a new wheel without hesitation!!!
Just sent the old wheel back the other day and wanted to say way to go American muscle!!! Customer service is tops bar none!!!
Thank you!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 07:42 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cheftjpeck
Got some new wheels for my gt500 about a month ago.. Well after I installed I noticed my one wheel kept losing air and would set off tpms.. Long story short after looking into it the wheel had a slight pinhole in it the inside of the wheel.. Well I called AM and they immediately took care of me.. Shipped out a new wheel without hesitation!!!
Just sent the old wheel back the other day and wanted to say way to go American muscle!!! Customer service is tops bar none!!!
Thank you!!!
Glad to hear that we could get you taken care of!

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to make it right!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the future!

Take care!