AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

New site Layout

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 11:53 PM
StangisSwag
2nd Gear Member

much easier to find and look at things, time to buy myself a birthday present thats not clothes =)
Old 10-15-2011, 01:51 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by All4One
I like it too. It looks more professional and its even easier than before to find things.
Just wish I could find the weatherstripping that I need.
Originally Posted by shad2009
i love it!!! took me a few minutes to get the hang of it, but i got it...great job guys
Originally Posted by Maraman
I really like that you guys added the "meet our experts" section. Its awesome to find out employees backgrounds and seeing that you guys employ enthusiests that enjoy their work and cars so much. Its great that you guys took the time to let them talk about their rides and take pride a bit.

what happened to the calendar girls! lol
Originally Posted by Hotwheelracer
So far so good. I like the redesign, pics look better on the products.
Originally Posted by MajMotorsports
i like the new design, I like the new employee/"experts" rides section and see what the ppl at AM are driving
Originally Posted by Nuckinfutz
Definitely like the new look! Goes well with how you guys do business everything is always top notch. Actually I think my package from you guys is coming tomorrow haha.
Originally Posted by tbomb87
Ya I really like the new site. Very user friendly.
Originally Posted by StangisSwag
much easier to find and look at things, time to buy myself a birthday present thats not clothes =)

WOW!

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback!

We've been working on this a long time and it's great to hear you're all pleased with it!

Is there anything you would add/change around/modify to make it easier to use/etc.?

Is there anything you don't like!?

Have a great weekend, everybody!
Old 10-16-2011, 01:29 AM
SON OF 68
2nd Gear Member

I agree, nice job AM!! Site looks good and it's easy to navigate. Kinda hard to pull off with a dramatic facelift like that. Usually, when a site changes,'it's sometimes difficult to figure out how to get where you want to be. But you guys, once again, came up with a nice user friendly format.

I will agree with the white background, can be an eye strain after awhile to some. And you know us mustang guys will spend quite some time looking back and forth for different ways to personalize our baby's. Maybe a soft gray or something might work a bit better. Would be an easy change most likely, and a softer background might make pics "pop" a little more.

Either way, great job. Keep it up!!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:22 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SON OF 68
I agree, nice job AM!! Site looks good and it's easy to navigate. Kinda hard to pull off with a dramatic facelift like that. Usually, when a site changes,'it's sometimes difficult to figure out how to get where you want to be. But you guys, once again, came up with a nice user friendly format.

I will agree with the white background, can be an eye strain after awhile to some. And you know us mustang guys will spend quite some time looking back and forth for different ways to personalize our baby's. Maybe a soft gray or something might work a bit better. Would be an easy change most likely, and a softer background might make pics "pop" a little more.

Either way, great job. Keep it up!!

Thank you VERY much!

This is the kind of info we are looking for!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we greatly appreciate it!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:38 PM
1SickSaleen
1st Gear Member

I like the new site layout. Looks great. The sort options are big and bold and more user-friendly. Only thing is the white background. It is really bright.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:27 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1SickSaleen
I like the new site layout. Looks great. The sort options are big and bold and more user-friendly. Only thing is the white background. It is really bright.
You are correct, it definitely is!

I'll see if we can spruce it up with some color as that seems to be the main/biggest gripe!

Thanks for the input!
Old 10-21-2011, 11:50 AM
BlackMage
5th Gear Member

Site is looking great to me. That white background is still there though haha I noticed it was running pretty slow yesterday, not sure if that was something on the websites backend or what, but no complaints from me!
Old 10-22-2011, 04:15 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BlackMage
Site is looking great to me. That white background is still there though haha I noticed it was running pretty slow yesterday, not sure if that was something on the websites backend or what, but no complaints from me!

What browser do you use?

Firefox has been lagging a tad bit and that seems to be the only browser effected.

Thanks for the kind words! Let me know what browser you use, so we can look into for ya!
Old 10-22-2011, 05:03 PM
BlackMage
5th Gear Member

I was using Firefox. Didnt give it a second thought to try a different browser while it was happening. Next time though!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 PM
SON OF 68
2nd Gear Member

Firefox here and no issues on my end. Seems to load up instantly like most other sites.

Quick Reply: New site Layout