AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

I wish I had more Hands..

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 11:34 AM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Default I wish I had more Hands..

So I could give American Muscle 4 thumbs up!

Even the best can have something go wrong, but it's how you handle the issue that matters. Just wanted to share my experience and give them the credit publicly they deserve.

Had a wheel/tire package come in from them, TPMS sensors mounted as well. Short and sweet - wrong model car TPMS sensors. AM worked with me to solve the problem immediately. When I had my Ford dealership verify this for me and provided this information to AM, they sent the right ones out immediately and are crediting me for the install that I had done at Ford to get the wrong ones out and the new ones installed. (The new ones work perfectly btw). Would also add this wasn't AM's fault directly but whoever mounts/balances for them. (Wave stern finger..)

Thanks again - props to Karen in Customer Service for handling this from A to Z. Think I'm parked now for my 'Stang shopping...

Jason
Old 11-22-2011, 11:07 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JayyVee
So I could give American Muscle 4 thumbs up!

Even the best can have something go wrong, but it's how you handle the issue that matters. Just wanted to share my experience and give them the credit publicly they deserve.

Had a wheel/tire package come in from them, TPMS sensors mounted as well. Short and sweet - wrong model car TPMS sensors. AM worked with me to solve the problem immediately. When I had my Ford dealership verify this for me and provided this information to AM, they sent the right ones out immediately and are crediting me for the install that I had done at Ford to get the wrong ones out and the new ones installed. (The new ones work perfectly btw). Would also add this wasn't AM's fault directly but whoever mounts/balances for them. (Wave stern finger..)

Thanks again - props to Karen in Customer Service for handling this from A to Z. Think I'm parked now for my 'Stang shopping...

Jason

Thank you for taking the time to write that up, Jason!
We appreciate the shout-out and your support/patronage!
Karen is a valuable asset to our customer service team and I'm glad to hear she was able to get your situation resolved so quickly and smoothly.

I hope you don't mind but I forwarded this to her!
Thanks again for posting, Jason!
Have a wonderful holiday!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:26 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
Thank you for taking the time to write that up, Jason!
We appreciate the shout-out and your support/patronage!
Karen is a valuable asset to our customer service team and I'm glad to hear she was able to get your situation resolved so quickly and smoothly.

I hope you don't mind but I forwarded this to her!
Thanks again for posting, Jason!
Have a wonderful holiday!
Absolutely fine with me, I've sent her many kudos as this worked out, but many more are likely due for her.

Jason
Old 11-23-2011, 01:32 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JayyVee
Absolutely fine with me, I've sent her many kudos as this worked out, but many more are likely due for her.

Jason
Thanks again for your support/patronage, Jason!
She was very happy to hear that you were so appreciative of her assistance!

Have a safe/happy Holiday!
Cheers!