AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Win a $1000 Gift Card from AM!--Winner to be chosen 11/28/2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 12:00 AM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

id like to see all of the employees at AM mustangs on the calander. And then, A poll can be placed on AM.com on whos car looks the best according to the customers that have seen the calander. And then the winner will earn Time and a half for everyshift worked for a WEEK! That should be fun for us..and the AM staff..with mustang of course..
Old 01-06-2012, 10:25 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by AMChrisRose
Thanks for your interest in our Calendar!
How do you mean? Like a cut-out type of thing that you can place your car into the calendar with? Like a month where everyone can cut out a picture of their car and put it in the calendar on their own? Is that what you mean? That wouldn't be a bad idea at all!

If that isn't what you meant, please let me know, as I'd love to hear some more insight into what you would like to see in our next calendar!

Thanks again!
Have a great night!
Sorry, for a month's delay. Didn't even know you commented on my post. Like I had two different ideas:

1) Was you (AM) selecting 5 different Mustangs and then letting your customers vote on your site for which car they'd like to see
2) Was what you stated above however you were able to put it into better words than I.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:00 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SyNdicateZ
id like to see all of the employees at AM mustangs on the calander. And then, A poll can be placed on AM.com on whos car looks the best according to the customers that have seen the calander. And then the winner will earn Time and a half for everyshift worked for a WEEK! That should be fun for us..and the AM staff..with mustang of course..
Thanks for the input! That's not a bad idea at all! I'll be sure to let our marketing team about this. We'll see what they have to say, hopefully they like the idea too!

Originally Posted by sonicx
Sorry, for a month's delay. Didn't even know you commented on my post. Like I had two different ideas:

1) Was you (AM) selecting 5 different Mustangs and then letting your customers vote on your site for which car they'd like to see
2) Was what you stated above however you were able to put it into better words than I.
No worries, I had already forwarded the idea to our Marketing Team. I like the first portion as well, that'll get the public involved with the vote and make it almost like a people's choice calendar. Sounds awesome! I just forwarded that idea to them as well, thanks again!

All this input is greatly appreciated! Thanks everybody!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:22 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
No worries, I had already forwarded the idea to our Marketing Team. I like the first portion as well, that'll get the public involved with the vote and make it almost like a people's choice calendar. Sounds awesome! I just forwarded that idea to them as well, thanks again!
Thats neat,glad I was able to share some idea. Keep me updated if you happen to use it.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:51 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sonicx
Thats neat,glad I was able to share some idea. Keep me updated if you happen to use it.
You got it! The best way to know what people want and learn new ideas is to listen to what the people have to say! I'm always happy to help relay ideas and information that can be used to help make it easier to mod your car and more fun to be apart of the Mustang community!