MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   AmericanMuscle.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/americanmuscle-com-73/)
-   -   Completed my first American Muscle Order!!!! (https://mustangforums.com/forum/americanmuscle-com/660713-completed-my-first-american-muscle-order.html)

lil_sixer 01-03-2012 03:17 PM

Completed my first American Muscle Order!!!!

Bought my first part through American Muscle and I am pretty darn pleased. I purchased the Exedy Mach 400. Called them to ask couple questions,very helpful! Oh and not to mention the mustangforums discount, put a big grin in my face haha!
Well thanks for your awesome service and discounts and if you want to offer some extra discounts, keep it coming ;) Haha

Thinking about buying the handheld tuner next from AM! :icon_eddie:

lil_sixer 01-03-2012 03:18 PM

Oh, one more question.How long is usually the wait time for shipping?

Wpipes 01-03-2012 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by lil_sixer (Post 7795107)

Normal shipping times in my experience. The parts I received were ordered using their free ground shipping. I ordered on a Wednesday and received them the following Monday as the weekend delayed me a bit. Honestly though, since I have little time during the week to install anything I order I'll probably be taking full advantage of their free air one day shipping since it delivers on Saturdays (which is when I would work on my car regardless of what day I received the part).

defiance 01-03-2012 09:24 PM

Always heard nothing but great things about them. And their shipping from what I heard is pretty fast, so I am sure you will not be disappointed.

lil_sixer 01-03-2012 10:10 PM

Yea they sent me the tracking number.I ordered it at 4 PM today and already shipped! Supposed to get it thursday! Pretty fast if you ask me

defiance 01-03-2012 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by lil_sixer (Post 7795596)
Yea they sent me the tracking number.I ordered it at 4 PM today and already shipped! Supposed to get it thursday! Pretty fast if you ask me

That is pretty fast, That's a great looking sig too btw. Has the lighting been edited in it?

Where in SC are you located?

lil_sixer 01-04-2012 11:16 AM

Haha thanks! It wasn't edited, the lighting is exactly the same, it was taken in abbeville square if you know where that is! And I am located in Clemson. What about you?

AMDanBailer 01-04-2012 02:38 PM

Thanks for the kind words and for your support/patronage, lil sixer! We greatly appreciate it!

Originally Posted by lil_sixer (Post 7795107)

We ship same-day, with free standard-ground shipping on all orders placed before 5PM if the product is in stock and expedited shipping was not chosen. We ship from South Eastern Pennsylvania to South Carolina in 2 business days, with free shipping.

Originally Posted by Wpipes (Post 7795239)
Normal shipping times in my experience. The parts I received were ordered using their free ground shipping. I ordered on a Wednesday and received them the following Monday as the weekend delayed me a bit. Honestly though, since I have little time during the week to install anything I order I'll probably be taking full advantage of their free air one day shipping since it delivers on Saturdays (which is when I would work on my car regardless of what day I received the part).

Wpipes, I'm not sure if you're confusing our free same-day shipping with free expedited shipping, but unfortunately they're not the same thing. Free same-day shipping refers to the fact we ship orders placed before 5PM EST the same day, at no extra cost. Unless you paid for and chose expedited shipping, it will always ship free standard-ground.

I apologize for any confusion/inconvenience, but I hope this helps!
Please let me know if you have any questions/feedback in the future! Have a great afternoon!

Wpipes 01-04-2012 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung (Post 7796271)
Thanks for the kind words and for your support/patronage, lil sixer! We greatly appreciate it!

We ship same-day, with free standard-ground shipping on all orders placed before 5PM if the product is in stock and expedited shipping was not chosen. We ship from South Eastern Pennsylvania to South Carolina in 2 business days, with free shipping.

Wpipes, I'm not sure if you're confusing our free same-day shipping with free expedited shipping, but unfortunately they're not the same thing. Free same-day shipping refers to the fact we ship orders placed before 5PM EST the same day, at no extra cost. Unless you paid for and chose expedited shipping, it will always ship free standard-ground.

I apologize for any confusion/inconvenience, but I hope this helps!
Please let me know if you have any questions/feedback in the future! Have a great afternoon!

I may have worded it wrong, I was referring to the Next Day Air (Saturday). I guess my confusion came from the $0 Shipping Charge when you click to apply the Next Day Air (Saturday) shipping to your order, where as when I would apply 2nd Day shipping it would add a shipping charge. What am I missing here?

AMDanBailer 01-04-2012 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wpipes (Post 7796343)
I may have worded it wrong, I was referring to the Next Day Air (Saturday). I guess my confusion came from the $0 Shipping Charge when you click to apply the Next Day Air (Saturday) shipping to your order, where as when I would apply 2nd Day shipping it would add a shipping charge. What am I missing here?

No worries.

It sounds like Next-Day Air Saturday isn't available to your location from ours, as it should update the price and it should be astronomical. NDAS is normally double Guaranteed 1-Day and only available to certain areas. If you're not getting a price, it's not likely available.

For verification purposes, I can manually attempt it for you. Shoot me a PM with the part number you were interested in and your email, name, phone, address and I can check on whether or not it's available to you. Get back to me, I'd be happy to look into that further for you!