AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 02-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
I don't believe Raxiom will be coming out with a '13 styled tail light for 10-12's anymore. However, I have heard talk about an 05-09 tail light that's similar to the '13's. So, there could be something to look forward to for 05-09 guys, shortly down the road!

Shane

Best news I've heard all week!
Old 02-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Brandonscarinfo

I don't believe Raxiom will be coming out with a '13 styled tail light for 10-12's anymore. However, I have heard talk about an 05-09 tail light that's similar to the '13's. So, there could be something to look forward to for 05-09 guys, shortly down the road!

Shane

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll see if we can get the blowers individually in the future! I can see how that would be helpful for people who already have some of the required components.

Shane

well of course this would happen right as soon as I pulled the trigger on the smoked raxiom tails yesterday...... any idea how far out these lights are? In other words...should I return these and wait for the new ones?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Ant-Man
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Brandonscarinfo
well of course this would happen right as soon as I pulled the trigger on the smoked raxiom tails yesterday...... any idea how far out these lights are? In other words...should I return these and wait for the new ones?
I wouldn't hold your breath, people have been saying they're supposed to have come out like 6 months ago. I'd imagine raxiom is busy working on stuff for the '13 right now.

As far as mods go I think a lot of the 05-09 guys would love if you added touchscreen navs/media consoles.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:17 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Brandonscarinfo
Brandonscarinfo,

I only have word that they're working on the tail lights, unfortunately. I don't have any news on ETA, so you may want to hang onto your smoked tail lights. It could easily be a few months before anything gets onto our site!

Shane

Originally Posted by Ant-Man
As far as mods go I think a lot of the 05-09 guys would love if you added touchscreen navs/media consoles.
Ant-Man,

That's not a bad idea, we're still thinking about bringing in navs/stereos into AM. That's been a topic we've had on our minds for a while now. Also, like you mentioned, we could potentially produce a console for a standard sized nav unit.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
Old 02-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Shane
Ok. How about the pigtail conversion idea. That would sell like hot cakes Im sure. Hell send the proto-type to me and Ill test them for you!

Matthew
Old 02-22-2013, 03:33 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
Ok. How about the pigtail conversion idea. That would sell like hot cakes Im sure. Hell send the proto-type to me and Ill test them for you!

Matthew
Matt's 95 Stang,

That's not a bad idea, making the pig tail would be the easier part. We would just need to find an appropriate piece to fill the gap between the light housings and rear bumper. It may be difficult to find a filler that truly looks clean, while still being stable.

Shane
Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

What about quad tip ('13 GT500 style) for pre 13 Mustangs? If not just do the pigtail conversion for me and I'll buy a '13 bumper so I can do the '13 GT500 quad tip set up myself.

Thank you,
Matthew
Old 02-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

^ and I'm not talking about the Magnaflow quad tip exhaust. That set up doesn't look nearly as good as the Ford quad set up.

Matthew
Old 02-24-2013, 11:01 PM
The01Cav
2nd Gear Member

I wouldn't mind a smoked 3rd brake light to go with the raxiom oem smoked tails, even smoked side markers would be a nice addition to go with them. Maybe a combo kit or something like that?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

What about quad tip ('13 GT500 style) for pre 13 Mustangs? If not just do the pigtail conversion for me and I'll buy a '13 bumper so I can do the '13 GT500 quad tip set up myself.

Thank you,
Matthew
^ and I'm not talking about the Magnaflow quad tip exhaust. That set up doesn't look nearly as good as the Ford quad set up.

Matthew
I do love the '13 GT500 quad tip look. It would be great to have more options for 11-12 guys. Consider this added to the list!

Shane

Originally Posted by The01Cav
I wouldn't mind a smoked 3rd brake light to go with the raxiom oem smoked tails, even smoked side markers would be a nice addition to go with them. Maybe a combo kit or something like that?
We do 3rd brake light and side marker tint that you can add. Check it out when you get a chance! Also, let me know if you were thinking of replacement lenses, opposed to tinting the factory lenses.

Shane

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?