AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

I second the Plasti-Dip idea. And as far as brands, I've used the original Plasti-Dip and it worked well for me. I think having a few cans in stock would be a great idea (especially the hard to find colors. My local Lowe's only has like black, red, and orange.) I loved the mystichrome plasti-dip coyote from the latest video serious. I would also maybe suggest some more pony emblems for the front grilles. I remember at least two years ago y'all had a few options (heck I even have the flaming pony up on my wall) but now not so many. Maybe since y'all do have the in house paint booth, just shoot some basic ponies with the colors from it and there would be a lot of different choices right there (i could see a pretty big profit margin as well ) or maybe even some custom painted ones. But really all just suggestions
Old 05-09-2014, 01:13 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

How about a map light replacement or modification that would integrate programmable HomeLink buttons into the map light housing so that I don't have to keep a garage door opener in my 2014 Mustang GT? I think this kind of product would be right up Raxiom's alley, could be made affordable, and could possibly sell well!
Old 05-09-2014, 01:53 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
I second the Plasti-Dip idea. And as far as brands, I've used the original Plasti-Dip and it worked well for me. I think having a few cans in stock would be a great idea (especially the hard to find colors. My local Lowe's only has like black, red, and orange.) I loved the mystichrome plasti-dip coyote from the latest video serious. I would also maybe suggest some more pony emblems for the front grilles. I remember at least two years ago y'all had a few options (heck I even have the flaming pony up on my wall) but now not so many. Maybe since y'all do have the in house paint booth, just shoot some basic ponies with the colors from it and there would be a lot of different choices right there (i could see a pretty big profit margin as well ) or maybe even some custom painted ones. But really all just suggestions
Cool, thanks Mobiusone stang! I particularly like the Pre-Painted front emblem idea. That could be interested for sure!

Shane

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
How about a map light replacement or modification that would integrate programmable HomeLink buttons into the map light housing so that I don't have to keep a garage door opener in my 2014 Mustang GT? I think this kind of product would be right up Raxiom's alley, could be made affordable, and could possibly sell well!
GLOCKer,

Should have checked here before responding to your other thread haha. I like the idea though! Some way to integrate that would be very useful. This is perfect for the guy at Raxoim!

Shane
Old 05-23-2014, 09:23 AM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

What about Nav kits for previous generations? 01-04 use a double-din, as well as 05-09.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Shampue
3rd Gear Member

I'd be a happy camper if you sold the Roush spoiler pre-painted.
Old 05-23-2014, 01:21 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NYstang
What about Nav kits for previous generations? 01-04 use a double-din, as well as 05-09.
I know we've been talking to Raxiom about a Nav kit for the 05-09 S197's. I haven't heard any updates about whether or not a Nav has been produced or will be produce, but it's definitely on the radar! As far as 01-04, that's a new topic that needs to be brought up. I'll make sure the right people hear it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Shane

Originally Posted by Shampue
Sounds good to me! I'll add this to my list as well.

Shane
Old 05-29-2014, 09:08 AM
Shampue
3rd Gear Member

I dont suppose you can give us a sneak peak at the June specials?
Old 05-29-2014, 10:49 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Sorry Shampue no sneak peaks! The best thing to do is sign up for our Email Discounts. That's the quickest way to know of any new specials or sales. Plus, members who sign up sometimes receive exclusive sales!

Shane
Old 05-29-2014, 11:21 AM
Cristoff
2nd Gear Member

And the Roush Hood Scoop...
Old 05-29-2014, 04:27 PM
johnny_raincloud
2nd Gear Member

How about all exterior parts? LOL!
I will be ordering the Eleanor hood and GT500 rear bumper soon!

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?