AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 06:30 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Replacement strut-to-spindle bolts. Maximum motorsports has the 166 ftlb one but damn they are ridiculously priced.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Hamidar05
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xkape
Crate engines and more Roush blower options... These are the two pressing items that I can't order from you. More brake pad options, I use Hawks but you don't carry their full line. Some more carbon fiber interior and under the hood accessories. CF trunk liner maybe? Just hire a CF guy and let him go nuts..lol
Tell Raxiom us 05-09 guys want the 13 tail lights.

A styling bar that DOES have the support to save your life in a roll. Watts links.
Yeah, crate engine with 05-09 conversion for Coyote. I heard Ford won't do it because of EPA restrictions? There are going to be a lot of 05/09s with tired 4.6L's soon enough and you think they will want to rebuild when you can get a new engine and automatically have 100 more HP for a little more money?

I want a Coyote install kit for an 05-09, electronics and power steering pump bracket!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 PM
scott4.6
2nd Gear Member

ABS Delete kit. That would be real nice. Manual brake set up in a kit, a manual rack would also be nice. Inside door handle cups( or grabs) whatever you call them that you grab to close the door. More drag racing parts. Just to name a few.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

I think someone said it already but exhaust tips! Like the rolled Mach ones.

Matthew
Old 10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
scott4.6
2nd Gear Member

areospace brake kits would be awesome
Old 12-28-2012, 03:29 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hey guys, I just wanted to update this thread. We've looked at everyone's suggestions and have brought a few items in since then. So keep the suggestions coming- we love to hear what our loyal customers are interested in!

Originally Posted by StangisSwag
curious why you guys dont carry borla s type catback for 2011 v6's

also, I NEED AWESOME WHITE BRAKE CALIPERS, i dont want to paint =/
The Borla S-Type Axle-back exhaust is now available for 11-13 v6 Mustangs!

Originally Posted by theczar
adding GHI Green to your pre-painted selection would be nice
Gotta Have It Green has been available for a little while now. Check it out!

Originally Posted by Bay_Area_Boy
Stainless Steel Systems exhaust for all years.
We have Stainless exhaust for just about every year at the moment. Which exhaust were you looking for that you didn't see in stainless?

Originally Posted by baddog671
Whiteline's new Watt's Linkage
We just got a whole new lineup of Whiteline Performance Suspension components for S197 Mustangs. The Whiteline Complete Watts Link Rear suspension is available too.

Originally Posted by baddog671
Well, if my wishes are that easily granted, how about a Whiteline tubular A-arm to compete with BMR's, and have the option of raised balljoints and/or anti-dives already installed.

Sure would match the rest of my Whiteline parts
We have the WhiteLine Ball Joints available now. I'm also working on getting the tubular A-arms in as well!

Again, keep the suggestions coming guys. I'll start checking this Thread every few days and updating it with any new products that you guys suggested!

Shane

Last edited by AMWill; 12-28-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

I see that roush makes rear side splitters for the 2013 model, but not the 2010-2012. they also told me they will not be making them for 2010-2012.

its an add on piece for the rear bumper that continues the line of the sideskirt side splitters .. kind of ties that look around on the back end of the car. if you can get someone to make it for 2010-2012, I'm a buyer. I have the boss lip and the roush sides and the rear just looks too plain.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:59 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Entaille
I see that roush makes rear side splitters for the 2013 model, but not the 2010-2012. they also told me they will not be making them for 2010-2012.

its an add on piece for the rear bumper that continues the line of the sideskirt side splitters .. kind of ties that look around on the back end of the car. if you can get someone to make it for 2010-2012, I'm a buyer. I have the boss lip and the roush sides and the rear just looks too plain.

I like this idea! It would be cool to make this for you guys with 10-12's. Do you happen to have a link to the Roush rear side splitters for the '13's only or is there nothing online yet?

Shane
Old 12-31-2012, 01:30 PM
Red_Devil
Official Sponsor For Whiteline USA

I think you can get those in Carbon Fiber from TruFiber
Old 01-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Nyke
1st Gear Member

I recommend some MGW parts.

They have the best shifters available and really nice shifter *****. I would have bought the MGW shifter from you if you guys carried it but I went with a STEEDA TriAxe instead and i regret it.

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?