AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 02-19-2013, 10:28 PM
DocSnickers
3rd Gear Member

Any chance on getting the 2013 GT-350 hoods?
Old 02-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Andrew Christian,

I did add the Boss 302 grille for 05-09 to my product list! Also, I'll definitely check out StreetScene's site. They could definitely be something interesting there!

Shane
Was this for the GTs only? I was asking specifically for the 06-09 V6ers. StreetScene sells as GT500-like mesh grille as well. Awesome stuff and thanks for responding!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:41 AM
07graygt
2nd Gear Member

Supercharger tuner kits. specifically the whipple. for 2005-2009. I have bought most of my parts from am just got hot rod cams and jba headers and h pipe.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Maddux5

Anybody selling a hood? I need it for my 06 GT.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:01 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by UberDuper
Something to clean up the edges of the dash where it meets the steering column.
That's a good point. It would be nice to have a slim piece of trim to go in that groove. The only issue is not everyone adjusts/tilts the steering wheel the same, so the groove can be different shapes. I'll try and think of something to work though!

Shane

Originally Posted by DocSnickers
Any chance on getting the 2013 GT-350 hoods?
We haven't had any requests for '13 GT-350 hoods, yet. I like the suggestion though!

Shane

Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
Was this for the GTs only? I was asking specifically for the 06-09 V6ers. StreetScene sells as GT500-like mesh grille as well. Awesome stuff and thanks for responding!
We were originally looking for the GT only Boss styled grilles, but I'll add another note for a v6 style too. I would be sweet to have both!

Shane

Originally Posted by 07graygt
Supercharger tuner kits. specifically the whipple. for 2005-2009. I have bought most of my parts from am just got hot rod cams and jba headers and h pipe.
We already have a Ford Racing 2.3 Whipple tuner kit available, as well as other superchargers. The kit also includes a Ford Racing ProCal tuner.

Let me know if you were thinking of something else!

Shane
Old 02-20-2013, 02:25 PM
steev
2nd Gear Member

Are you still working with Raxiom on 2013 style LED tail lights for the 05-09s?
Old 02-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by steev
OMG BUMP! I can't bump this hard enough!

On a lighter note, if you haven't seen Cervinis latest:

http://www.cervinis.com/05-09mustang...rsion-kit.html

You guys would sell a bucket load of these!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:33 PM
07graygt
2nd Gear Member

I'm ment tuner kit as in no tuner no injectors no fuel pump and no plugs. Livernois and lethal performance both sell them they are way cheaper than the regular kits. As I said I like to buy my parts from am but I don't need all the extras. I've got plugs and injectors and tuner. And I don't want to run a 500 fuel pump.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Some sort of kit that allows '10-'12 people to run '13 tail lights without the gap between the bottom of the light and the top of the bumper (real easy piece of rubber or plastic that would fit in place to hide the gap). Or pigtail conversion kits to allow '10-'12 guys to plug in '13 tail lights without having to splice wires together (not sure if I am making any sense. Its been a long day)

Matthew
Old 02-21-2013, 03:42 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by steev
Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
OMG BUMP! I can't bump this hard enough!

On a lighter note, if you haven't seen Cervinis latest:

http://www.cervinis.com/05-09mustang...rsion-kit.html

You guys would sell a bucket load of these!
Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
Some sort of kit that allows '10-'12 people to run '13 tail lights without the gap between the bottom of the light and the top of the bumper (real easy piece of rubber or plastic that would fit in place to hide the gap). Or pigtail conversion kits to allow '10-'12 guys to plug in '13 tail lights without having to splice wires together (not sure if I am making any sense. Its been a long day)

Matthew

I don't believe Raxiom will be coming out with a '13 styled tail light for 10-12's anymore. However, I have heard talk about an 05-09 tail light that's similar to the '13's. So, there could be something to look forward to for 05-09 guys, shortly down the road!

Shane

Originally Posted by 07graygt
I'm ment tuner kit as in no tuner no injectors no fuel pump and no plugs. Livernois and lethal performance both sell them they are way cheaper than the regular kits. As I said I like to buy my parts from am but I don't need all the extras. I've got plugs and injectors and tuner. And I don't want to run a 500 fuel pump.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll see if we can get the blowers individually in the future! I can see how that would be helpful for people who already have some of the required components.

Shane

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?