AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 05:23 AM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Yes to pre painted new edge parts. But am please please if you read this get in some Oem ac air vents for the interior. All colors. You don't have them and I want to give you guys my business. Please please lol all of mine are broken
This ^^^ times 100...
Old 06-06-2013, 09:41 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
Hey Shane any word on getting the complete edelbeock fuel rail system?
Soldier GT,

I'm not sure if we'll bring in the complete Edelbrock fuel system or not. The reason being, we just brought in the Aeromotive fuel rail system. It comes with everything you need to hook up to a stock 99-04. Plus, we sell individual Aeromotive fuel regulators for more custom systems.

Have you checked these out yet?

Shane
Old 06-06-2013, 11:45 AM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

How about ARH?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:46 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by S197GT07
How about ARH?
ARH makes killer exhaust for sure. However, they're very similar to Kooks exhaust, which we already have. Just curious, any reason you prefer ARH or Kooks?

Shane
Old 06-11-2013, 06:28 AM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
ARH makes killer exhaust for sure. However, they're very similar to Kooks exhaust, which we already have. Just curious, any reason you prefer ARH or Kooks?

Shane
ARH are just the best, period! They are also a real full length header, where as the kooks are a mid-length. They will make more power than kooks, and there is no need to have them coated due to the steel they use. Mine have been on for 2 years and look brand new!

I've never heard a single horror story about somebody using ARH, I have heard at least 1 with every other brand.

And usually, if somebody asks "What headers should I get" the #1 response is ARH or Kooks. So if they choose ARH (Which I would push them in that direction for a number of reasons) they can't do business with you guys since you don't carry them.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:32 AM
KOOKS Headers
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by S197GT07
ARH are just the best, period! They are also a real full length header, where as the kooks are a mid-length. They will make more power than kooks, and there is no need to have them coated due to the steel they use. Mine have been on for 2 years and look brand new!

I've never heard a single horror story about somebody using ARH, I have heard at least 1 with every other brand.

And usually, if somebody asks "What headers should I get" the #1 response is ARH or Kooks. So if they choose ARH (Which I would push them in that direction for a number of reasons) they can't do business with you guys since you don't carry them.
Kooks has been dynoing and building headers for the 4.6L cars since they came out in 96’. By doing this we have found this motor tends to make more USABLE street power with a mid-length type header than a full on long tube. Our headers consistently outperform the competition between 2500-5000 rpm in horsepower and especially in torque. This is where you will see it on the street.

As for never hearing horror stories about the competition, they are out there, I promise you. We also sell 5 or more of these headers to every 1 they sell, so you are more likely to hear about ours over the competition. If any of our customers have an issue with a Kooks header, we are always here to help and have been for over 50 years. We strive ourselves for selling the best product, with the best warranty and the best customer service to back it up.

Since 1962…Get Kookin with Kooks!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:45 AM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by KOOKS Headers
Kooks has been dynoing and building headers for the 4.6L cars since they came out in 96’. By doing this we have found this motor tends to make more USABLE street power with a mid-length type header than a full on long tube. Our headers consistently outperform the competition between 2500-5000 rpm in horsepower and especially in torque. This is where you will see it on the street.

As for never hearing horror stories about the competition, they are out there, I promise you. We also sell 5 or more of these headers to every 1 they sell, so you are more likely to hear about ours over the competition. If any of our customers have an issue with a Kooks header, we are always here to help and have been for over 50 years. We strive ourselves for selling the best product, with the best warranty and the best customer service to back it up.

Since 1962…Get Kookin with Kooks!
I'm not going to start a back and fourth, as it's not needed for the thread and unprofessional, but I did my research and came to the decision I made.

I just want AM to be a one stop shop for headers, and having ARH would make it so.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:06 AM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

You know what I would love to see? A set of tail lights like the 2013's for the 2005-2009. Not the Raxiom Coyote tail lights and not the cheap vinyl crap you see on Ebay. I have the Raxioms and love them, but some that have the same outline as the new ones.

Last edited by kdryan; 06-12-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:15 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

I have some good news for you then! Raxiom was talking about potentially producing a 2013 styled tail light for 05-09's. We were told to have more info 4 months from now.

Hopefully there's something in store of us!

Shane
Old 06-14-2013, 11:26 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Racing helmets for those of us that actually race at the strip....

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?