AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 03-08-2014, 06:34 AM
brianong18

Originally Posted by Chromeshadow
4. A way to compare exhausts to the stock units, maybe make a video that cuts from stock to aftermarket and back a few times.
Compare what the exhaust looks like or the sound? They do comparisons on sound with stock on some exhausts I was looking at.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:11 PM
ColinW627
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by brianong18
Compare what the exhaust looks like or the sound? They do comparisons on sound with stock on some exhausts I was looking at.
It would help if there was a sound clip for EVERY exhaust. There are only a few at the moment. Yes, Youtube has them but the quality always sucks.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:59 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

One of the things I ended up purchasing somewhere else was a pair of
5.0L Coyote license plate frames 5.0L Coyote license plate frames
. If it were offered by AM, I probably would've got it from you guys instead of fleabay.

Another product that I mentioned in the S197 section was day-time running LEDs for the 2013-2014 models. I found this picture on AM for an unrelated product, but you can see this user has a pair of LED strips... and now I'm bent on achieving this look:

Name:  2013lowerlights_zps7f061aa9.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  65.9 KB
Old 04-08-2014, 03:55 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone!

I wanted to bump this thread to see if there's any new product ideas out there. It's been a while since this thread was active, so I'd like to see what's on everyone's mind as far as new parts. Feel free to post up anything you'd like to see AM bring to the table!

Shane
Old 04-09-2014, 10:41 AM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Can we get progress reports on ones that have been asked for in the past? I'd hate to keep asking for the same things if they will be available soon or if they will never be available. For instance. I'm interested in a 4.0 Plenum cover and the Raxiom Navigation for the 05 to 09. For the 4.0 plenum cover either something like what used to be available ( This ) or something like This made for the V6
Old 04-09-2014, 12:58 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by teepee542
Can we get progress reports on ones that have been asked for in the past? I'd hate to keep asking for the same things if they will be available soon or if they will never be available. For instance. I'm interested in a 4.0 Plenum cover and the Raxiom Navigation for the 05 to 09. For the 4.0 plenum cover either something like what used to be available ( This ) or something like This made for the V6
With so many requests, suggestions and ideas for new products, it's difficult to post up progress reports on everything. However, if you bring up particular items or ideas, I may be able to shed some light there.

I know Raxiom is looking into a Nav unit for 05-09 Mustangs for sure. I don't have any ETA's or final words yet though. The intake plenum covers haven't had much movement unfortunately. I can bring them up again in my next new product list regardless.

Thanks for the examples and links!

Shane
Old 04-09-2014, 01:30 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Headlights without halos!!!!!!!! I want a projector upgrade for my 05-09 so I can better run HIDs that doesn't look like it belongs on a ricer's Honda Civic. I know I can leave the halos unhooked, but I don't feel like paying the premium for them being there when I don't want them, and on top of that most of the designs are still pretty ugly to me (even unhooked the halos make the 2010 style, which is the best offered, look bad). I want something that looks like a fairly stock projector housing.

Last edited by AJ06GT; 04-09-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:57 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AJ06GT
Headlights without halos!!!!!!!! I want a projector upgrade for my 05-09 so I can better run HIDs that doesn't look like it belongs on a ricer's Honda Civic. I know I can leave the halos unhooked, but I don't feel like paying the premium for them being there when I don't want them, and on top of that most of the designs are still pretty ugly to me (even unhooked the halos make the 2010 style, which is the best offered, look bad). I want something that looks like a fairly stock projector housing.
Okay, I see what you're saying. Maybe Raxiom will be able to come up with something a little more low profile. Could definitely be cool!

Thanks for the suggestion buddy!

Shane
Old 04-11-2014, 12:16 AM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Plasti dip cans for those that dip.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:13 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SyNdicateZ
Plasti dip cans for those that dip.
How about a whole plasti dip start package and pasti dip cans for refills? I've never used pasti dip myself, but I would imagine there's "start kits" out there? Any particular brands of pasti dip that are superior to others? Please excuse my ignorance on plasti dip, have never researched it before lol.

Shane

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?