AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Contest Time

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 AM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Default Contest Time

Soooooooo. It's been a while. Any contests in the works?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

It has a been a little while since we've had a big contest. There are a few in the works though. Do you have any suggestions for a future contest? I'm always open to new suggestions!

Shane
Old 02-01-2013, 01:45 PM
ws7139
1st Gear Member

hmmm sugestions...let ppl keep the cams and rear seat deletes that were on sale...
Old 02-01-2013, 11:23 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Nitrous kit sounds good to me.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:15 AM
THS_Steed06
2nd Gear Member

Hi Shane,

How about a contest to have a $1k shopping spree worth of products personally installed by AM's shop mechanics (Say from the bolt-on build ups line of products)?

Or what about a contest to have one of the AM calendar girls do a photoshoot with an AM customers car? The prize could be a personalized calendar with shots from their own car every month. People could submitt photos of their car along with which month of AM calendar girl they'd like to see posed with it?

Thanks Shane!

Tom
Old 02-03-2013, 09:40 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

maybe some sort of scavenger hunt sort of thing, with a list of like 40 things that you could do, with points value and pictures needed? parked at a ford dealer 1 point, with 2 other generations of mustang 2 points, with a cop car & a cop in the drivers seat 5 points
Old 02-03-2013, 10:00 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by ws7139
hmmm sugestions...let ppl keep the cams and rear seat deletes that were on sale...
Did they come and yank them from out their hands?
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ws7139
ws7139,

I'm really sorry about the big mistake with our February Sales prices. Somehow there were a few products that couldn't be priced more incorrectly. We fixed the site as quickly as possible, but unfortunately a few orders got through. It was an honest mistake on our part, I just hope you understand.

Shane

Originally Posted by SyNdicateZ
Nitrous kit sounds good to me.
Originally Posted by THS_Steed06
Hi Shane,

How about a contest to have a $1k shopping spree worth of products personally installed by AM's shop mechanics (Say from the bolt-on build ups line of products)?

Or what about a contest to have one of the AM calendar girls do a photoshoot with an AM customers car? The prize could be a personalized calendar with shots from their own car every month. People could submitt photos of their car along with which month of AM calendar girl they'd like to see posed with it?

Thanks Shane!

Tom
Originally Posted by NYstang
maybe some sort of scavenger hunt sort of thing, with a list of like 40 things that you could do, with points value and pictures needed? parked at a ford dealer 1 point, with 2 other generations of mustang 2 points, with a cop car & a cop in the drivers seat 5 points
I like these suggestions guys! I think the scavenger hunt would be especially cool to do. Let me play around with these ideas and see if I can come up something that will work with us.

I appreciate the suggestions!

Shane

Last edited by AMWill; 02-04-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:56 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Lala....update?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Ant-Man
1st Gear Member

^ They've had a few $400-500 shopping spree giveaways.

If AM was interested why not let customers build up a mustang of their choice(model,year,ect) virtually and have AM staff vote on the best one built, and to score simply go through each car and have staff give a thumbs up or down, most thumbs win.

Quick Reply: Contest Time