AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AM, I am disappoint.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 07:04 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Originally Posted by wcgman
Inventory issues happen. While it's not something that probably happens regularly at AM, it might be better if you just reached out to AM directly to inform them of the issue rather than throwing them under the bus in public for the first mistake they've made in the many transactions (more than you can remember) you've had with them in the past. After all, I'm sure you've never made a mistake before.
Is that not what I did? Is this forum only for positive feedback? Shall I not post if i have a problem at 1:30 in the morning?

OH DEAR LORD I AM SORRY SHANE! I HAVE SINNED! Forgive me, oh sweet baby mustang jesus!

Love you guys- hate the newbies
Old 05-24-2013, 07:16 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by NYstang
Is that not what I did? Is this forum only for positive feedback? Shall I not post if i have a problem at 1:30 in the morning?

Depends on your intent. If your intent is to let AM know of their error, a PM would have sufficed. If your intent is to let EVERYONE know if your inconvenience, then posting in the public forum served that purpose.

Personally, I would have PM'd, but that's my opinion and my opinion doesn't amount to a hill of beans on the subject.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Sonic Mustang
Banned

NYStang didn't throw American Muscle under a bus. He clearly stated his only disappointment was seeing the spacers in stock after being notified of an out of stock delay. He even JOKED about it. And, he's correct. You people have the comprehension skills of third graders.

I attribute this to the state of public education in the United States. Every damn kid gets praised and gets an award. Nobody loses in sports. We can't give little Jimmy a D or F because the his tiny ego would be crushed. Don't criticize anybody or anything because that makes you a judgemental racist homophobic mean spirited anti global warming bastard who wants to kill the planet.

NYstang didn't call AM out. He didn't even say anything bad about them. Anybody who thinks so doesn't have two synapses connected.

That said, I'm praying NYStang never gets those spacers just to save his Mustang from those blingy wheels.

Last edited by Sonic Mustang; 05-24-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:13 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

OH DEAR LORD I AM SORRY SHANE! I HAVE SINNED! Forgive me, oh sweet baby mustang jesus!

Haha nice.

Also +1 to the newbies.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

I loled alittle bit reading this. And I agree that this forum isnt only for positive feedback.

Matthew
Old 05-26-2013, 10:06 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

I think some of you guys are missing the point about this section of the forum. It's not just to blow sunshine up the buts of the Vendors. The OP is stating an issue he had. The vendors can read and address any issues (Which it seams like they tried to do) or they can choice to ingore. And the issue was clearly stated as an issue with the parts being listed on the web sight as in stock. Now we got kdryan mouthing off like he owns American Muscle. How bout you put on your big boy pants and then go out and buy a car with a big boy engine and stay out of other peoples beefs. Do you really think any of the dumb **** you typed is going to help with the resolution of this issue?

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 05-26-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:22 AM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

Dude, once you start insulting other people's cars, you just look like a douche. Chill the f&^% out...
Old 05-26-2013, 11:31 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

I didn't think you'd like that very much. Now go back and read the comments you directed to NYstang. Do you think you may have come across as a little insulting or condescending?? It's not alot of fun when someone comes out of no where and starts hurling insults and smart remarks at you huh?
Old 05-26-2013, 12:28 PM
ws7139
1st Gear Member

i have a set if you need them. lmk
Old 05-26-2013, 01:08 PM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
I didn't think you'd like that very much. Now go back and read the comments you directed to NYstang. Do you think you may have come across as a little insulting or condescending?? It's not alot of fun when someone comes out of no where and starts hurling insults and smart remarks at you huh?
So you're basically sayjng don't barge into another person's argument and be a judgemental *****? That's pretty good advice.

Last edited by kdryan; 05-26-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Quick Reply: AM, I am disappoint.