AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Props to AM for great Customer Service!

Old 10-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Carcrazycorey1
2nd Gear Member

Default Props to AM for great Customer Service!

Just wanted to thank American Muscle for having outstanding customer service. I purchased a shift **** on Monday, received it today and upon installation realized that the threaded insert wasn't staying threaded in the **** and kept popping out therefor not letting me tighten it up when screwing it on. A quick call to AM and they sent me out a new one today! Many more purchases will be made with you guys in the future, thanks again!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:04 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Carcrazycorey1
Just wanted to thank American Muscle for having outstanding customer service. I purchased a shift **** on Monday, received it today and upon installation realized that the threaded insert wasn't staying threaded in the **** and kept popping out therefor not letting me tighten it up when screwing it on. A quick call to AM and they sent me out a new one today! Many more purchases will be made with you guys in the future, thanks again!
I'm sorry to hear about the shift **** issue. However, I'm glad to hear we got you squared away very quickly!

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate your business. Feel free to hit me up if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan
Old 10-31-2013, 04:55 PM
calistang05
2nd Gear Member

Yeah. AM is the best mustang aftermarket provider too me, 90% of the mods on my stang are from AM you guys are the best out there.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:17 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

I agree I have bought from only three companies and am has always been great as the other two I have dealt with
Old 10-31-2013, 07:50 PM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

The few times I have had a problem with a purchase, AM has made it right quickly and without hassle. Unfortunately I have bought just about everything I can (see the What new mods thread) and am running out but when I do see something I get it.