AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

thank you

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 06:11 PM
huntiez
1st Gear Member

Default thank you

Your sale rep was able to price match the boss manifold for me down to 440 from steeda and already got the tuner paper work so I can have the tune setup before the boss even shows up just wanted to say thank you
Old 12-04-2013, 05:45 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hey huntiez!

It's always nice to see shout outs on the forum. Thank you!

I'm glad our Mustang Experts took good care of you and the Bama Team sent out your new tunes as quickly as possible. Now you just need to get this BOSS intake installed! Are you planning to install it yourself or take it to a shop? If you're intimidating by the install, I can always help you with it and answer any questions you need. It's not as difficult as it seems at first!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Shane
Old 12-05-2013, 10:04 AM
huntiez
1st Gear Member

The install is cake im just waiting for the manifold to show up just need to go to my local part store and buy some fuel line and hose clamps
Old 12-05-2013, 11:35 AM
huntiez
1st Gear Member

now i do have one question with the evap i see alot of ppl run fuel hose and hang the evap does it have to be close or can i run the fuel line down the driver side behind the boss and back up the passenger so that the evap can not be hangin underneath the throttle body
Old 12-09-2013, 10:09 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by huntiez
now i do have one question with the evap i see alot of ppl run fuel hose and hang the evap does it have to be close or can i run the fuel line down the driver side behind the boss and back up the passenger so that the evap can not be hangin underneath the throttle body
huntiez,

Good question!

No the EVAP lines do not have to be close. You can extend them pretty far if you want to. The gas vapors will travel just about anywhere you want them too. If anything, extending the EVAP lines will reduce the amount of time it takes for pressure to build up in the lines.

You're good to go with hiding them! Which I think is a great idea too. Those lines aren't exactly pleasing to the eye...

Shane