AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Product Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 07:11 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Default Product Suggestion

I've got another product suggestion; color matched bumper caps for people who wish to delete their front tag bracket. Something that will fit in solid and diminish the look of the ragged holes that are left behind when you remove the front license plate bracket from a Mustang.

I bought some plastic plugs and a can of color matched spray paint to do this job myself. I'm just hoping that the plugs I purchased are big enough to do the job without falling out!

There is a company out there selling a color matched bumper plug product, but I think there is a bigger market for them with-in the Mustang car culture.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:03 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I've got another product suggestion; color matched bumper caps for people who wish to delete their front tag bracket. Something that will fit in solid and diminish the look of the ragged holes that are left behind when you remove the front license plate bracket from a Mustang.

I bought some plastic plugs and a can of color matched spray paint to do this job myself. I'm just hoping that the plugs I purchased are big enough to do the job without falling out!

There is a company out there selling a color matched bumper plug product, but I think there is a bigger market for them with-in the Mustang car culture.
Thanks for the product suggestion! This could be really cool. I do like the idea!

I'll get this over to our product development team and see what they think!

Thanks!

-Dan