AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

All Season tire/ wheel packages?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 05:37 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Default All Season tire/ wheel packages?

Good morning. Question for AM.

I am currently looking to pick up a set of wheels/ tires, but all I'm seeing on the site are summer tire packages. I live in Oregon where we get 5-7 months of lovely 30-50 degree weather and near constant wet weather. It can be pretty crap-tastic

Car currently has Sumitomo HTR's and I'm not a fan of those at all. I had an 05 and an 09 that had both wore a set of Nitto 555's and they weren't that much fun in this climate either. Are there any plans in the near future to sell a package with performance all season tires?

Thanks!
Old 10-13-2015, 10:34 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bluovalguy
Good morning. Question for AM.

I am currently looking to pick up a set of wheels/ tires, but all I'm seeing on the site are summer tire packages. I live in Oregon where we get 5-7 months of lovely 30-50 degree weather and near constant wet weather. It can be pretty crap-tastic

Car currently has Sumitomo HTR's and I'm not a fan of those at all. I had an 05 and an 09 that had both wore a set of Nitto 555's and they weren't that much fun in this climate either. Are there any plans in the near future to sell a package with performance all season tires?

Thanks!
Hey Blue - Good question and I know how you mean on the tires. PA weather is somewhat temperamental and I've defintiely had my fair share of white knuckle sideways days into work where I needed to get up a couple hours earlier just to make sure there wasn't anyone else on the road!

If this is for the SN95 in your info we only have a couple of options on site which are the Sumitomo A/S P02 in a 245/40/18 along with a 245/45/17.

I'll be forward and I don't have much experience riding on them in wet-conditions but I did have Pirelli P-Zeros on my '08 for a little but before I bit the "bullitt" and got a set of dedicated snows.

I think they were pretty suitable for overly rainy days but don't get me wrong, rear wheel drive car with not much weight in the back, I hydroplaned occasionally and I would anticipate it being similar in the SN95 too.

Sorry I didn't have many options for you here but let me know if you have any questions and I'm here to help.

Alex
Old 10-13-2015, 03:26 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the reply. I kinda figured that would be the answer, but wanted to check just in case there was something in the works from y'all.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:53 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bluovalguy
Thanks for the reply. I kinda figured that would be the answer, but wanted to check just in case there was something in the works from y'all.
Anytime sir! I'm always around for an unbiased answer so don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can lend a hand with.

Alex