AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle sucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 10:18 PM
dkpGTCS
2nd Gear Member

While I'm not thrilled of bumping up something so stupid I still wanted to throw my two cents in. I figure at some point another new Mustang owner will check out the threads and I don't want one invalid complaint keeping someone from ordering.

Everyone at AM is a class act. I had an order problem once and Alex made it right without a second glance. I've spent a pretty good penny with them and won't hesitate going back. A summary would be; Wheels, tires, shocks/struts, other suspension parts, Aeroforce Interceptor, and other misc. parts.

Tell you the truth I've stayed up the last day of the month just to check out the next months sales & also check out their new products once a week. Oh yeah, I bought the new GT heat extractor turn signal a few weeks ago & they posted my review/picture.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Galdog
1st Gear Member

After seeing the heading on this thread I knew it would have some good reading.
American Muscle has always treated me well! I've ordered from them many times since I got my car back in June (have a package on it's way right now in fact); had to call them once and they were very professional.
Keep up the good work AM!
Old 04-10-2016, 12:42 PM
jwog666
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Galdog
American Muscle has always treated me well! I've ordered from them many times since I got my car back in June (have a package on it's way right now in fact); had to call them once and they were very professional.
same here, just spent 5 bills on some swaybars, head lamps, and led bulbs. if anybody has a bad experience with AM, its an anomaly. their record speaks for itself.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:47 PM
jakebrake

this thread could get rather epic.

I have no real dealings with a.m., but, so far they seem like a class act.

open an account, trash an advertiser, vanish.....yeah.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:47 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

I've been a loyal customer since MustangTuning.com ....... When they first started up. Beat that!
Old 04-11-2016, 10:36 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dkpGTCS
While I'm not thrilled of bumping up something so stupid I still wanted to throw my two cents in. I figure at some point another new Mustang owner will check out the threads and I don't want one invalid complaint keeping someone from ordering.

Everyone at AM is a class act. I had an order problem once and Alex made it right without a second glance. I've spent a pretty good penny with them and won't hesitate going back. A summary would be; Wheels, tires, shocks/struts, other suspension parts, Aeroforce Interceptor, and other misc. parts.

Tell you the truth I've stayed up the last day of the month just to check out the next months sales & also check out their new products once a week. Oh yeah, I bought the new GT heat extractor turn signal a few weeks ago & they posted my review/picture.
dkpGTCS - Yeah I'm not thrilled either! (Just kidding)

Thanks for the words of support and for your continued business, we really appreciate it. As always if anything were to come up don't hesitate to let my customer service team know or simply drop me a PM or make a post/thread. I'll find it!

Originally Posted by Galdog

@Galdog - Thanks for your business and support, we appreciate it!

Originally Posted by jwog666
same here, just spent 5 bills on some swaybars, head lamps, and led bulbs. if anybody has a bad experience with AM, its an anomaly. their record speaks for itself.
@jwog666 - Thanks for the kind words! Don't get me wrong no one company is perfect and there's always going to be something that slips up. When and if I'm here to help no matter what.

Originally Posted by SyNdicateZ
I've been a loyal customer since MustangTuning.com ....... When they first started up. Beat that!
Now that's even before I was employed (But still a customer!)

Thanks for the many years of support and business, we appreciate it!

Originally Posted by jakebrake
this thread could get rather epic.

I have no real dealings with a.m., but, so far they seem like a class act.
open an account, trash an advertiser, vanish.....yeah.
Jake - We're right outside of Philadelphia so if you're not busy August 13th we'd love to have you at our Car Show

Here's the show info (Right Here)

Alex