AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 07:27 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ucinn
I think you should make him stick to the 16,000 price, this works both ways...lol
We'd never do such a thing!

Mistakes happen, we're easy to work with. I can't stress it that our customer service representative was just following protocol on this and we're not here to split hairs at all!

I'm the easiest person in the world to work with and it's all over here along with any other forum.

Last edited by AMAlexLazarus; 03-25-2016 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:12 AM
1 Alibi 2
3rd Gear Member

In all my dealings with AM, the co. has always been 1st class.
The fact that you'll give that D-bag the wheels @ the price mistake, just goes to prove it !!
Old 03-25-2016, 09:38 AM
shouldhavegottheGT
2nd Gear Member

AM has been solid for me throughout the years. Luckily I've never had a single issue in all the orders I've place but I do feel they would make it right based in some the issues others on the forums have had. Good job AM.

On a side note I got my MMD Holgens 20x10 from the wheel special installed yesterday. Crazy deal. Thanks again!
Old 03-25-2016, 09:57 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1 Alibi 2
In all my dealings with AM, the co. has always been 1st class.
Thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by shouldhavegottheGT
AM has been solid for me throughout the years. Luckily I've never had a single issue in all the orders I've place but I do feel they would make it right based in some the issues others on the forums have had. Good job AM.

On a side note I got my MMD Holgens 20x10 from the wheel special installed yesterday. Crazy deal. Thanks again!
Thanks for the love and support and I hope you enjoy the Holgens!
Old 03-25-2016, 10:07 AM
BlindGUYnAR
2nd Gear Member

To the OP: please never return to this forum or any other.

1st post is this really? In the wrong vendors section, trying to take advantage on a clear mistake (steal basically), and you don't even list correct prices in your story.

I'd just prefer you not exist here or anywhere else really. My advice is to Unplug your computer, put your phone/tablet in the dishwasher, and then go play games in high traffic areas at night wearing dark clothing.

Best of luck.

Last edited by BlindGUYnAR; 03-25-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:30 AM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlindGUYnAR
To the OP: please never return to this forum or any other.

1st post is this really? In the wrong vendors section, trying to take advantage on a clear mistake (steal basically), and you don't even list correct prices in your story.

I'd just prefer you not exist here or anywhere else really. My adcice is to Unplug your computer, put your phone/tablet in the dishwasher, and then go play games in high traffic areas at night wearing dark clothing.

Best of luck.
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel
Old 03-25-2016, 11:35 AM
JimC

So, admit that the price "is too good to be true" but demand that they honor it?

A basic rule of contract law says where the mistake is obvious, i.e. a too good to be true price, the seller can't be held to the error
Old 03-25-2016, 11:23 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Ohhhhhh I hope I see a supercharger kit that glitches in price!
Old 03-26-2016, 02:36 PM
Chromeshadow
3rd Gear Member

so let me get this straight, instead of understanding that mistakes happen on web sites, and that you didnt spend a dime yet, and that the site fixed the issue at checkout, you call them and expect them to give you the product at a loss? then when they dont you get on the forum, start an account, JUST, to bash AM? you sir, are the reason the word "moron" exists. AM has a very good track record, as most on this forum would agree. your story makes you look like a fool.
True, I'm going to expect an apology from 2016Mustang, or I will use the block key. Good luck getting help from any of the members here! BTW, it's under User CP Edit Ignore list. That'd be the first Op that I've blocked after their first post!

Last edited by Chromeshadow; 03-26-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:48 PM
jordanair45
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by SyNdicateZ
Ohhhhhh I hope I see a supercharger kit that glitches in price!
Same here, lol

Quick Reply: American Muscle sucks