AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

MMD V-Series Spoiler for S197

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 09:11 AM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
I might need a few good men to help do some test fitting, review, write-up across a bunch of forums!
I definitely don't mind taking one for the team, here. I'm willing to sacrifice my 'stang for the greater good! Plus, the GT500 front that I have on my '12 needs something aggressive to set off the back. Would definitely make for a great review to get people clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:19 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
I definitely don't mind taking one for the team, here. I'm willing to sacrifice my 'stang for the greater good! Plus, the GT500 front that I have on my '12 needs something aggressive to set off the back. Would definitely make for a great review to get people clicking the "Add to Cart" button.

I'm hearing you loud and clear Andrew - When that time comes I know who to talk to!

Alex