AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

❗️ Win $500 Towards Your Build at AmericanMuscle.com ❗️

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 10:01 AM
marksS197

Since I have a 2009 v6, I'd start with the bbk 70mm TB or the CALIFORNIA SPECIAL GT FRONT BUMPER COVER
Old 05-09-2016, 11:59 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by marksS197
Since I have a 2009 v6, I'd start with the bbk 70mm TB or the CALIFORNIA SPECIAL GT FRONT BUMPER COVER

marksS197

Welcome to the MustangForums!

I like everything I'm seeing here but I might honestly suggest skipping the throttle body and taking a look into a Tuner and Cold Air Intake right off the bat.

The Throttle Bodies while on paper/in theory should help add more horsepower due to the increased diameter they're going to be geared for V6's (or GT's etc) that have more corresponding modifications.

Think Long Tube Headers + Catback. More air going in, more going out!

They'll then work hand in hand with each other.

I like the Airaid Cold Air Intake (Not only because I've had them on my Mustangs or current daily driver F150) but just because they're a great company to work with personally. Fit, finish, construction just can't be beat either!

Here's a link to the CAI/Tuner Right Here.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you're to have any other questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex
Old 05-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Capt1v1ty

Just got my 2014 5.0, so I would start off with the GT/CS Sterling Gray Spoiler, boss 302 rear diffuser, and probably the roush chin spoiler!
Old 05-24-2016, 01:31 AM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

I've pretty much got one of everything for my mustang already (only thing stock in the drivetrain is the throwout bearing... and it's already been replaced once) , but my 2015 F150 3.5L ecoboost could use some love, just getting started on it... you need to ping Mishimoto to get their intercooler they are developing for it done and in the order bin.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:12 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by danzcool
I've pretty much got one of everything for my mustang already (only thing stock in the drivetrain is the throwout bearing... and it's already been replaced once) , but my 2015 F150 3.5L ecoboost could use some love, just getting started on it... you need to ping Mishimoto to get their intercooler they are developing for it done and in the order bin.
@danzcool - Did I mention that I daily a '14 EB? Here she is below on a 2" Zone Level with a 295/70/18 couple light bars, Bull Bars etc. Definitely a ton of fun!

As per Mishi one of our employees used their truck for RD and I'm after it like you can't believe. Not only mean looking but functional. If you're looking for any parts for your 15 shoot me a PM and I'm happy to have quotes set up all day long.

Last edited by AMAlexLazarus; 05-26-2016 at 08:26 AM.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:35 PM
torchred02
3rd Gear Member

still need lowering springs... lol maybe a cowel vent too since mine is cracked and faded
Old 05-25-2016, 08:26 AM
Drastang
2nd Gear Member

*crosses fingers for a flywheel*
Old 05-25-2016, 09:21 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by torchred02
still need lowering springs... lol maybe a cowel vent too since mine is cracked and faded
Oye - I swear the cowls on the 99-04's were made of graham cracker and sealed with elmers glue. I probably went through like 3 of them. So brittle!

Originally Posted by Drastang
*crosses fingers for a flywheel*
*Crosses fingers too*

Best of luck guys!

Alex
Old 05-25-2016, 02:02 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
@danzcool - Did I mention that I daily a '14 EB? Here she is below on a 2" Zone Level with a 295/70/18 couple light bars, Bull Bars etc. Definitely a ton of fun!

As per Mishi one of our employees used their truck for RD and I'm after it like you can't believe. Not only mean looking but functional. If you're looking for any parts for your 15 shoot me a PM and I'm happy to have quotes set up all day long.
Yeah, the 3.5L EB is a blast to drive, I've made the decision to go pavement prowler rather than offroad beast since it is my daily driver.
The images from Mishi on their computer model for the intercooler looks about right and better than anything else out there for the 2015+, wagner has a similar one for the up to 2014s.

The stock 2015 intercooler is even smaller than the 2014 ones. and I need to do something there before dealing with any major tuning.

Thanks for the quote, the cat-back exhaust is already ordered.

Last edited by danzcool; 05-26-2016 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:16 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by danzcool
Yeah, the 3.5L EB is a blast to drive, I've made the decision to go pavement prowler rather than offroad beast since it is my daily driver.
The images from Mishi on their computer model for the intercooler looks about right and better than anything else out there for the 2015+, wagner has a similar one for the up to 2014s.

The stock 2015 intercooler is even smaller than the 2014 ones. and I need to do something there before dealing with any major tuning.

Thanks for the quote, the cat-back exhaust is already ordered.
I can't wait to get mine. It looks solid and thanks so much for your support and business!

As per tuning...I highly, highly suggest MPT - We should have them on for EB very soon.

For a full size pickup truck...It moves! I put down 388/465

Let me know if you want to see the dyno, It's on my desk.

Alex

Quick Reply: ❗️ Win $500 Towards Your Build at AmericanMuscle.com ❗️