AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Horrible Customer Service

Old 01-12-2017, 07:49 AM
klfutrelle
4th Gear Member

Default Horrible Customer Service

I placed and order(#10577598) with American Muscle on November 24, 2016 and yet to receive the parts or have a refund issued. After several attempts to contact the company about the issue it still hasn't been resolved over a month and a half later. John Ly with American Muscle will not even respond to emails. When i call in i get they are waiting on BMR for information. I'm sorry but I didn't order my merchandise from BMR...I ordered from American Muscle. While I know it's not the companies fault that UPS lost the packages I expect a timely response from your company. Per UPS's website and investigation takes 7-10 business days. UPS has already declared the packages lost from the first RMA and investigation that was started 12-05-16. So here it is 1-12-17 and nothing has been resolved. I've spent thousands with your company over the past years and three mustang builds. This by far the worst experience ever. AMERICAN MUSCLE MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!
Old 01-12-2017, 03:16 PM
WJBertrand
2nd Gear Member

Call your credit card company and reverse the charges. I've had that kind of action "wake up" a sleepy customer service department at other companies. I've only ordered twice from AM and have not had problems with those orders.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:39 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

You might want to keep the order # private.

Search this Thread