AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Myself and many Mustang friends will never order from AM again *please read*

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 06:26 PM
as_grey5oh

Thumbs down Myself and many Mustang friends will never order from AM again *please read*

So,

I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from American Muscle within the past few years, and my friends nor I will ever be ordering again. Before I explain why I don't recommend it. My only off day is Thursday, so I ordered an exhaust part on Sunday that advertised FREE 2-day shipping. Giving the benefit of the doubt, I expected it to come Wednesday due to the possibility of it not actually shipping until Monday. Well, it shipped late Monday, and I got a notification that the shipping company didn't sort it properly and there will be a delay. So, I called AM and they said there was nothing they could do. They wouldn't even compensate the shipping charge for me to have to order a new one with $118 overnight shipping fee. The customer service rep was very nice, but I will never order with them after this.

Why I don't recommend anyone else ordering from them? Their customer service has gone down over the past year or so. I'm not sure what changed, but I was always satisfied with them until this. I've heard similar complaints by friends.

My Mustang club was recently hooked up with a code for LMR, and we will all be ordering with them from now on.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:45 PM
proeagles
4th Gear Member

It was your choice to order a new one with overnight shipping, your bad. AM did their part and got the part to the shipping company on time. It was the shipping company's fault, not AM. I don't see the problem here.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:48 PM
as_grey5oh

thanks for your input
Old 02-28-2018, 07:31 AM
Coosawjack
2nd Gear Member

This stuff happens but not that often....suck it up and move on.....NOT AM's fault!!
Old 03-31-2018, 12:20 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Notice the this guy joined only to complain about one issue from AM after numerous satisfied purchases. Then explains that AM did their job, but the shipping company delayed his order.
I give this thread zero stars.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:23 PM
dkpGTCS
2nd Gear Member

Pretty lame post...
Old 04-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Gravydog316
2nd Gear Member

AM 'sponsors' this forums & others, but the inly person I have seen from AM around was Alex, & that was almost 2 years ago!
Haven't heard 1 thing from AM or a rep since...
I gave up trying to get customer service from them after 6 months of getting crap from them,
don't stick up for lousy, shady businesses
& i will keep saying so, even when other users tell to stop, just because.
Old 04-16-2018, 01:28 PM
xianxian

yeah, sometimes it says this part fit on this car, which it will not fit