MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive - Mustangs For Sale (https://mustangforums.com/forum/archive-mustangs-for-sale-37/)
-   -   300 rwhp 84 hatch.. NOW SELLING WITH TWIN TURBOS (https://mustangforums.com/forum/archive-mustangs-for-sale/380540-300-rwhp-84-hatch-now-selling-with-twin-turbos.html)

86_GT_Mustang 12-13-2007 08:44 PM

RE: 300 rwhp 84 hatch for sale

ORIGINAL: splash21

thanks for the support man.. i see you are in livonia. im up by mount clemons, macomb area
No problem.. You go to any of the shows up there? or around here?

splash21 12-13-2007 10:02 PM

nah i havnt hit any shows but i was down at woodward for the dream cruise.. god it felt good. i remember being a kid and watching all the foxes (they were always my favorite car) just great to be the one showin off for the little kids like i was

w8less 12-14-2007 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: whitelightning5.0

of course i have no interest in buying this,why would i buy junk your trying to pawn off to anyone willing to accept it.

your headline says 300rwhp 84 hatch for sale..

NOT,could be,or should be..or probably isnt a 300rwhp 84 hatch for sale. 300rwhp in a fox,i could grannyshift my way into the 12.5s...so i think your HP estimate is a little off.
hey noob shut up.

is this your ad? i didnt think so. you appreantly know nothing about a 5.0. if you have a problem contact a mod or admin. if your not buying the car stay out of the thread

whitelightning5.0 12-14-2007 01:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Jasperstang308

of course i have no interest in buying this,why would i buy junk your trying to pawn off to anyone willing to accept it.

your headline says 300rwhp 84 hatch for sale..

NOT,could be,or should be..or probably isnt a 300rwhp 84 hatch for sale. 300rwhp in a fox,i could grannyshift my way into the 12.5s...so i think your HP estimate is a little off.
hey noob shut up.

is this your ad? i didnt think so. you appreantly know nothing about a 5.0. if you have a problem contact a mod or admin. if your not buying the car stay out of the thread

ya i aparently know nothing about 5.0s...yet id drag your car down the 1/4 mile. riiiite.

future fox 12-14-2007 10:49 AM

ya i aparently know nothing about 5.0s...yet id drag your car down the 1/4 mile. riiiite.
[/quote]

Ok playboy, bring whatever junk you have to beechbend park in bowling green, KY and I'll personally shut you up "down the 1/4". Anyway, back to the CAR FOR SALE, are you interested in any trades?

whitelightning5.0 12-14-2007 12:24 PM

ORIGINAL: future fox

Ok playboy, bring whatever junk you have to beechbend park in bowling green, KY and I'll personally shut you up "down the 1/4". Anyway, back to the CAR FOR SALE, are you interested in any trades?
[/quote] lmao,with your 96z you tried trading me,and i rejected? haha..

i will run you title for title on that race.

and to hell with kentucky,im not into incest.

you wanna run my ****,bring your junk to chitown.

whitelightning5.0 12-14-2007 12:27 PM

lmao i love how all the tools on this site act.

they want top dollar for complete ****ing junk,and want to trade there **** off on ANYTHING and ANYONE willing,both of these jokers wanted my {peice of **** mustang} in trade for there vehicles,i rejected them,just based on my car actually is worth $$,and now my cars a peice of ****,its slow...and there cars are now majically faster?

id love to know how some 13 second cars on a good day,can majically beat up on a 10 second mustang...only after a trade offer is rejected.

you tools need to grow up,or keep circle jerking each other.

future fox 12-14-2007 12:40 PM

Uh, hey dumbass it MAGIC Moron! And I'm not talking about my Z. I would be refering to my 78 Malibu. And what is your 10 sec mustang anyway? I know your not talking about that thing your selling? And for the record, I wasn't dieing for your car. I asked almost all mustangs for sale if they were looking to trade. Plus, you never rejected me, you haven't responded. Your the pole smoker lookin to trade for a "94+fbody". Oops I bet you forgot that. Don't think your sh** dont stink, cause your "10 sec mustang" would get picked apart by the ole NHRA malibu. Apology accepted. Even if you were getting a fraction of the 770 I have, with the stock rims and 265 tires, you aint goin nowhere! You would hate to lose that slip before you tried to pawn it off on someone else.
This is someones for sale ad. Not your look at me i'M A ****ING FAG ad! PEACE.

splash21 12-14-2007 06:18 PM

what kind of trade?

splash21 12-14-2007 06:25 PM

oh and ****head.. i never said n e thing about wanting your car... not even a pm about it. i just searched for it and ive never seen that car so go **** yourself and quit trying to act all hard on the internet like you have a car that is untouchable. mr crete illinois reppin chitown... funny